Which Motherboard?

Go to solution Solved by WhatTheQuack,

They are all basically the same in terms of features. but the ASUS H97m-E won't support AMD Crossfire. (None of these motherboards support SLI)

Just go with whichever one is the cheapest/best looking, because a motherboard won't effect system performance much anyway.

Personally I would get the MSI H97m-G43 (Out of those four) because I think it looks the nicest, it supports crossfire and has a right angled USB 3 header. But if you go for this one, bear in mind you will need a case that has 5 expansion slots if you are planning to have two graphics cards (AMD ones because only crossfire is supported) because of the PCIe slot layout.

Hello guys! I'm torn between a couple of motherboards: Msi H97m-G43, GA-H97m-D3H, ASUS H97m-PLUS, ASUS H97m-E. I don't really know what the differences are between these boards are so if you do know please help me out. If you have other Micro ATX motherboards in mind (under around $100) please let me know. My proccesor is the core i7 4790 and im not overclocking it. Thanks in advance!!!

They are all basically the same in terms of features. but the ASUS H97m-E won't support AMD Crossfire. (None of these motherboards support SLI)

Just go with whichever one is the cheapest/best looking, because a motherboard won't effect system performance much anyway.

Personally I would get the MSI H97m-G43 (Out of those four) because I think it looks the nicest, it supports crossfire and has a right angled USB 3 header. But if you go for this one, bear in mind you will need a case that has 5 expansion slots if you are planning to have two graphics cards (AMD ones because only crossfire is supported) because of the PCIe slot layout.

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Thanks really appreciate it! :D