[Help] Buzzing noise from my sound card.

Mendozacheers

This got to be a common issue, and I am sorry if there's a billion posts about it already. Tried searching "buzzing noise" and "coil whine", the later obv only gave a bunch of graphic card related issues.

I might even have posted this before. I looked for help a several months ago and found out that a "Ground Loop Isolator" would be one of the things to solve the issue. IT did reduce the buzzing with about 50%, which was good enough at the time. I now want this buzzing to disappear for good, and I had a customer yesterday that talked about something you could plug into the wall power jack to ground your audio equipment / computer. ?

I have an Asus Xonar DX and the drivers Should be the latest (been having issues with those too I might add). I could return the sound card and replace it with an exact copy (but I rather not go through that, should I?).

Thanks.

EDIT: It's only noticable through my speakers, and not through my headphones. Might be because the speakers are louder. They are plugged into the same jack in the sound card, the speakers works like a charm when plugged into anything else.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | MB: Asus P8Z77-V PRO | GPU: x1 Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 (2GB) | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k | RAM: 32GB 8x4 Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz | PSU: Corsair TX 750W | Sound Card: Sound Blaster Zx | SSD: Intel 520 Series 180GB (Boot & Windows) | HDD: WD Green 2TB (Steam), Samsung HD501LJ 500GB (Storage), External Seagate 500 GB (Storage) External WD 1TB (Storage) | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | MonitorLG IPS 24" 1080p | Keyboard: CMStorm Quickfire TK Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50 | Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II, Roth Oli POWA-5 Black | Microphone: Samson Q1U | Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Sapphire Black (32GB) | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" (32GB) | Notebook: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E540 | Steam: 4500+ Games

Steam | Twitter | Twitch