AC Unity Co-Op

CaffienatedBovine

This game looks epic (let's hope Ubi doesn't pull any of that Watch Dogs shit at launch), and the co-op looks like a lot of fun and something that would add new depth to the game, but sadly all my gamer friends play on consoles so... who would be down to play with me?

I'm guessing they are gonna pull all the watchdogs shit.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I'm guessing they are gonna pull all the watchdogs shit.

The cynical view is always right. They will fuck it up.

Only time will tell... But that's completely not what I was asking. Can we try and keep this strictly on topic?

The cynical view is always right. They will fuck it up.

It's not always right, but if you have low expectations then the only thing it can do is impress you. :D

Only time will tell... But that's completely not what I was asking. Can we try and keep this strictly on topic?

I would play with you but I don't know if I'll have my computer up and running by the time it releases.

Updated with a link. They're already beginning to fuck it up. Microtransactions out the wazoo.

Updated with a link. They're already beginning to fuck it up. Microtransactions out the wazoo.

Aww hellll no! I think it all started with dlc and then game devs went "Oh! We can milk more cash out of games by having them buy half a game, and release the other half over the next year!" Soon enough we'll be paying full price for the equivalent of a free to play. I'm down with buying eagles so I can crush pigs raw in my extreme angry birds, but Assassin's Creed?! As much as the gaming industry has matured, game companies still don't have their shit together.