Anybody up for Warframe?

So, if you have not played Warframe, you bloody should!

"Ever wanted to be a spaceninjawizard? Well now you can."

K1NGB0B is my nick, feel free to send me a friends request if you want to play.

Warframe is F2P.

Jag signerar inte vad som helst.

WELCOME TO LTT FORUMS!!!

Nah i'm not a fan of Warframe

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Sadly I just deleted it just a few days ago and now my keyboard broke -_- (just 6 hours ago)...

That game is a lot of fun guys ;) Try it out, F2P afterall ;)

I used to play it before I re-installed windows, never bothered to re-download it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I might, I'll think about it and how much free time I'll have.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

WELCOME TO LTT FORUMS!!!

Nah i'm not a fan of Warframe

Thank you, good sir! :)

I used to play it before I re-installed windows, never bothered to re-download it.

You really should try it again. They have added a "story", which is kinda good. I have put a number of hours into it, cannot get enough of it.

Also, I am glad to help people with TL;DR proof awnsers.

I got bored, but did go in recently to get some dogs, currently have 3 fully grown ones, maybe I will come back, cant remember the username though

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

So, if you have not played Warframe, you bloody should!

"Ever wanted to be a spaceninjawizard? Well now you can."

K1NGB0B is my nick, feel free to send me a friends request if you want to play.

Warframe is F2P.

I shall add you good sir, need to complete all dem planets and such :P Well I shall add you when I get on or you could add me if I haven't done it yet xD Name is the same as on these forums :P

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

I shall add you good sir, need to complete all dem planets and such :P Well I shall add you when I get on or you could add me if I haven't done it yet xD Name is the same as on these forums :P

I am about 50 kilometers away from my computer atm, on a train, I will probably be online on Monday, maybe sooner. If you need any help, do not be afraid to ask :)

I'll join your Warframe team. My Warframe name is Wolfie254. I'll add you, TheVon and Lazmarr.