Can't Decide On One

DKims

I can't decide on a case for my build, and I've already broken down the list to a few cases. My is (blue) build is as follows:

Intel Core i7 4790k

H100i Liquid AIO Cooler

Asrock z97 Extreme 6 Motherboard

G.skill Ripjaws X Series @ 2133 mhz CAS 10

A-data Premier Pro SP 920 256gb SSD

Western DIgital Red 2tb 5400rpm HDD

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 780 Ghz edition

EVGA 850W Fully Modular Gold Certified PSU

Acer H226HQLbid 21.5" IPS moniter (2x)

Rosewill rk-9100 Blue Cherry MX switches

Logitech g502 Proteus Core

Two cathode lighting strips

I just need to decide on a case. My options are the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, NZXT h440 (white/back, blue/back), and the Fractal Design Define r4.

The Phanteks has the lighting on the outside, but it's the most expensive. The H440 is the most silent optimized but I don't know how the black and blue would  look with the rest of the blue build. White and black might look better IMO, but I still don't know. And the Define r4 is the cheapest option (currently), is silent optimized and has that bliue led. All three cases look great in blue, I think, and now I just need to decide. Please don't give suggestions of other parts or cases. I just want to know someone elses opinions on these 3 (4?) cases, with a definite answer on which case is better so I can chose one.

I joined in October last year looking for help on my first build.

Woops wrong page.. have a lot of tabs open lol.

you just made my day sir :))

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

In Win 904 Silver i fell in love with this case and i will get one for my next build

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Corsair 450D, Fractal Define R4 or Fractal Arc Midi R2

The H440 is a good case but airflow leaves a bit to be asked for.

"Rawr XD"

did u take a look at the corsair 550D ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I'd get the Define R4. Jayztwocents made a video recently, and the rubber grommets on his nzxt case were just falling off, because they were completely dry after one year or so. I don't know if this is a widespread problem, or if NZXT fixed this problem since then, but I wouldn't want that happening, especially after only one year. I've had my R4 for just about a year now, and I have no complaints, it's amazing.

I'd get the Define R4. Jayztwocents made a video recently, and the rubber grommets on his nzxt case were just falling off, because they were completely dry after one year or so. I don't know if this is a widespread problem, or if NZXT fixed this problem since then, but I wouldn't want that happening, especially after only one year. I've had my R4 for just about a year now, and I have no complaints, it's amazing.

I thought that was just a Phantom series problem.

Anyway now I'm just stuck between the H440 (white/black because it would look awesome with blue leds) and the Define R4 (same reasoning)

I thought that was just a Phantom series problem.

Anyway now I'm just stuck between the H440 (white/black because it would look awesome with blue leds) and the Define R4 (same reasoning)

Then you're better informed than I am. I have UV cold cathodes in my R4 and they definitely look awesome.

The PHanteks case is absolutely beast, and the lights will definitely help with the colour scheme