Razer Death Adder 2013 1000hz ultrapolling skipping issues

Hello everyone, recently i got the Razer Death Adder 2013, there is no reason have a go at Razer i know i could have gotten a better product for the same amount or even less.

But what's really bugging me at the moment is that when i got it i played a series of different games with this setting on with no issues, and then i leave for some time for vacation, and when come back,

there is this issue. It sort of resembles tracking issues. It's most noticeable in FPS games such as Battlefield 3, when at certain points it just slows down incredibly for a second until i come back to normal.

With 500 hz on the other hand this issue doesn't appear. I am aware that 1000 hz polling is a bit of a gimmick, but i'm concerned because it worked before and now all of a sudden it doesn't.

I have cleaned the sensor as instructed, tried changing usb ports, and nothing seems to help.

I am using the Razer vespula control mat, and don't think it is the issue since i had it before this problem occurred.

Thank in advance!

You can always download http://www.razerzone.com/synapse2. I've been running the Deathadder for many years now and I have never had any issues with it and it is my favorite mouse out of the few that I've used for gaming in the past. Also on my gaming PC I don't run any of the Razer software on it, it's just using the Windows update driver but on my other PC I bought the Anansi  and it required that I use the Synapse to change the color of my keyboard but it also recognizes my mouse and I can make some changes with it but I still prefer not using Synapse. I currently have 3 deathadders and not once had an issue. Did you try turning it off and on again? I'm not talking about a simple restart I'm saying turn off the PC and hit the power button to turn it back on again. if those options don't work then there is something wrong with the mouse and it would be best to return it for a new one or if your warranty is out then see if you can RMA it.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

Well the funny thing is that when i started looking into the issue, i of course reinstalled synapse (which of course i had installed for my black widow 2014 ultimate), and i think the issue went away for a day or two, until it resurfaced again. Im not so sure that the mouse is defunct, as to how the software is the culprit.

And the even funnier, i tried to diagnose the issue again and it didn't appear. This is really hard to diagnose.

are the games that cause the death rattle to lag using dx11 by any chance?

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I am really not sure at this point since i cant seem to notice the skipping in League of Legends, and now cant seem to notice it in BF 3 either. I notice it yesterday while playing battlefield 4.