[US] QuietComfort 15- 214 USD

spwath

Refurbished  Bose QuietComfort 15 for only 214 USD.

I tried them at the bose store, i cant hear someon talking to me, right next to me! 

Amazing!

http://www.yugster.com/

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If anyone is planning on buying one, please try it before you do. When I tried a pair I got a headache and they were generally was really uncomfortable to use for me.

If anyone is planning on buying one, please try it before you do. When I tried a pair I got a headache and they were generally was really uncomfortable to use for me.

Ah, i liked them when i tried themm

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

My dad owns a pair of these.

Really nice headphones

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I've owned a pair for 2 years and loved every second of it, there is a specific airplane adapter which is awesome and 2 wires. They're awesome for airplanes thanks to the noise cancelling, because you can't even hear the engines.

Sadly, the battery consumption is pretty bad, it eats batteries like crazy and a full AAA will last about 20 hours, so I recommend buying rechargeable batteries with it.

I ran into an issue where the leather degraded pretty quickly but they sent over new cushions so that was great.