How tall are you?

flibberdipper

Why exercise when you barely break 140 ;)

I want to be about 150 or so. Maybe a bit less. I could use a 20 pound reduction.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I want to be about 150 or so. Maybe a bit less. I could use a 20 pound reduction.

Or you could replace any flab with muscle and still weigh the same :P

Or you could replace any flab with muscle and still weigh the same :P

That would be beautiful.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

My grandma is having trouble losing weight (I think she has Type 2). Now she's finally starting to.

Actually that's to be expected, I lost weight because I basically don't take insulin anymore and my body is constantly dehydrated (I pee like twice per hour and drink like 8 liters of water everyday) and it is likely that I'll develop kidney issues a lot faster along other things but after losing a lot of the weight I stabilized a bit more and my sugar levels are no longer soaring as high.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Actually that's to be expected, I lost weight because I basically don't take insulin anymore and my body is constantly dehydrated (I pee like twice per hour and drink like 8 liters of water everyday) and it is likely that I'll develop kidney issues a lot faster along other things but after losing a lot of the weight I stabilized a bit more and my sugar levels are no longer soaring as high.

I think that's good to hear.

My grandma had a really close call recently where her sugar took a dump before she woke up. My dad did a 15 minute or so drive in less than 5 (he was going about 140MPH, thank god we have a cop car). If he would have been a couple more minutes late, she might not have made it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

I think that's good to hear.

My grandma had a really close call recently where her sugar took a dump before she woke up. My dad did a 15 minute or so drive in less than 5 (he was going about 140MPH, thank god we have a cop car). If he would have been a couple more minutes late, she might not have made it.

I never had a severe crash myself just got low enough that my hands started shaking but a snicker's bar cleared that shit right up. But yeah older folk are understandably less resilient than a relatively younger guy like me, I wouldn't recommend my recklessness to anyone else.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I never had a severe crash myself just got low enough that my hands started shaking but a snicker's bar cleared that shit right up. But yeah older folk are understandably less resilient than a relatively younger guy like me, I wouldn't recommend my recklessness to anyone else.

This one was a little worse (her memory is going), but she was kinda out of it. When my dad tried to give her the glucose tablet she's like "what's this for?" and he told her, she said she didn't take glucose, and my dad told her to just take it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

5' 9 1/2 a month ago. I just started growing so it's probably higher now.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

188'ish cm aka 6'2'' 

I don't even know what people talking about in inches. I'm around 165cm, but I live in Asia which is kinda average. Also I'm still 19, hopefully I'll get some height before it stops.

Around 5'4" :unsure: 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I'm somewhere between 5'5" and 5'6". Everyone in my family, with two exceptions, is short. As a matter of fact, I'm one of the tallest in my entire family which spans across Canada, Italy and the United Kingdom. Is it an Italian stereotype to be short? Because that's the side I take after.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

im 16 years old  6'3 and growing

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

im 16 years old  6'3 and growing

One lucky person you are. I've been 5'6" for the past four or five years. And I'm 17. I always felt like I was walking through city of skyscrapers whenever I was at school.

175cm. I'm not bothering to convert that into American though.

5 feet 8 57⁄64 inches

Aka 5'9"

I'm like 5'7 1/2"

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

One lucky person you are. I've been 5'6" for the past four or five years. And I'm 17. I always felt like I was walking through city of skyscrapers whenever I was at school.

i got people who are like 6'7 on my moms side

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

i got people who are like 6'7 on my moms side

Eugh I'm uncomfortable about my height as it is -_-

Not quite sure. Last time my height was checked was in the 9th grade in middle school, and I was about 165cm back then, Haven't gotten much taller after that. When compared to others around here I'm shorter than average.

And now that some people were talking about weight... I've been 61 kilograms since I was 9 years old (yeah, I was fat back then, now I may look fat but I'm kinda lightweight). I just can't get more weight: my metabolism is aggressive as hell, I eat like a horse, I don't exercise almost at all, and can't gain a single kilogram. 61 kilograms for a 17 year-old boy just seems light as hell.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Not quite sure. Last time my height was checked was in the 9th grade in middle school, and I was about 165cm back then, Haven't gotten much taller after that. When compared to others around here I'm shorter than average.

And now that some people were talking about weight... I've been 61 kilograms since I was 9 years old (yeah, I was fat back then, now I may look fat but I'm kinda lightweight). I just can't get more weight: my metabolism is aggressive as hell, I eat like a horse, I don't exercise almost at all, and can't gain a single kilogram. 61 kilograms for a 17 year-old boy just seems light as hell.

Yeah, about the weight thing. Apparently a person my age and height should weigh roughly 65kg but I weigh only 50kg. I've never been able to keep weight.

Yeah, about the weight thing. Apparently a person my age and height should weigh roughly 65kg but I weigh only 50kg. I've never been able to keep weight.

Yeah... When compared to other boys of my age around here I'm one of the lightest ones... It feels like if someone were to throw me I would fly about as easily as Linus would fly if Slick were to throw him.

Yes, there's a lot of advantages of being lightweight, but when you're well under 60kg your weight is more comparable to girls of your age more than similarly aged boys...

(Fun fact: ninjas usually were under 60kg, and if you're also short, maybe you should consider becoming one?   : D )

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.