Windows 7 ISO?

Hi, so in a couple of days I'll be installing a new motherboard/processor and I want to do a fresh install of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit. However, my machine was a pre-built HP so Windows was filled with bloatware when I got it, so that is why I'm wondering if anyone could link me to a stock Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit ISO? Preferably a pretty up to date one (at least SP1) so I don't have too much to download. Also, I was wondering, will the product key on the side of my old HP case work with this fresh install? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks, Paul :)

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

the license wont work and pirating is not condoned here...

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Deactivate the key using the steps in this post, then you [should] be able to.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/190967-moving-windows-from-1-pc-to-another/#entry2577616

Iso: 

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24209.iso

Note: The ISO provided above is not cracked or pirated or so on, note the URL. The OP intends on using his/her own key and as such, isn't pirating. ;)

the license wont work and pirating is not condoned here...

Are you sure? I spoke to a Microsoft rep who said it would, but they said I needed to contact HP for the ISO and I really don't wanna do that

Deactivate the key using the steps in this post, then you [should] be able to.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/190967-moving-windows-from-1-pc-to-another/#entry2577616

Iso: 

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24209.iso

Note: The ISO provided above is not cracked or pirated or so on, note the URL. The OP intends on using his/her own key and as such, isn't pirating. ;)

Thank you! Do you have any idea how old the ISO is though? There was a ISO linked in a Microsoft forum called "X17-58997" do you think that would be newer?

Are you sure? I spoke to a Microsoft rep who said it would, but they said I needed to contact HP for the ISO and I really don't wanna do that

HP's ISO would likely include all, or some, of the bloatware preinstalled with the original system.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

HP's ISO would include all of the bloatware preinstalled with the original system.

Exactly, that's why I just want a stock ISO

Downloading a win 7 iso isn't pirating. Cracking the install is.

You don't need to do a fresh install... http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106642-how-to-keep-your-current-windows-install-with-a-new-motherboard/

but do what you want :P

Trust me, after using this machine for 5 years a fresh install is the best thing for everyone

Downloading a win 7 iso isn't pirating. Cracking the install is.

You don't need to do a fresh install... http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106642-how-to-keep-your-current-windows-install-with-a-new-motherboard/

but do what you want :P

I mean the solution would have been pirating

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Im honestly suprised but it would 99% have all the bloatware

Thank you! Do you have any idea how old the ISO is though? There was a ISO linked in a Microsoft forum called "X17-58997" do you think that would be newer?

Yeah, that has SP1.

It most likely will not work by activating online since with OEM machines the license is tied to the motherboard. Usually activating over the phone is much more reliable than activating over the internet, it is kind of a pain to have to go through their automated system, beats having to buy a new key though.

Yeah, that has SP1.

Okay, I just got the product key off the side of my old PC, so if I run that CMD command then I will most likely be able to use the product key?

Okay, I just got the product key off the side of my old PC, so if I run that CMD command then I will most likely be able to use the product key?

Yep. 

Yep. 

Awesome! Well thank you very much, you've saved me a lot of hassle :)