Gaming Build?

Caution

Hello Guys,

Soon, I will make a gaming build so I told myself to ask the professionals here.

1. Budget & Location
I Live in United Arab Emirates, that's why I will buy some parts from the internet (mostly ebay) and other parts from the stores in here. I'm willing to pay 1500 ~ 1800 on the PC including the Monitor only. 
2. Aim
I want to use it mostly for gaming/editing. I want to play steam games such as (Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops II, etc etc) and editing using Adobe After Effects / Sony Vegas Pro.

3. Monitors
Only 1 Monitor is enough for me. Also, I would like to get a 24" LED Monitor (Maybe its better for gaming).

I Wanted to use this build but with your help:

- Intel i7 3770K

- Motherboard from your choice (Best for gaming).

- Graphics card from your choice (Best for gaming/ wanted to get 2 x GeForce GTX 680 4GB)

- Seagate Barracuda 1TB Hard Drive

- 180GB SSD 2.5"

- 16GB RAM

- Cooler Master H100i

- Cooler Master SP120 Quiet Fans

what do you think about this build? do you have something better to exchange with these parts? could this build play MW3 at MAX graphics?

Regards,

Caution

It's quite a good setup so far. As for the GPUs, the 4GB cards are excessive and you won't see any improvements at 1080p or even 1440p. Go for the GTX 780, 680 or 7970.

You may also want to consider the Samsung 840 120GB SSD, it's a very good value and performs rather well.

It'a a very balanced build, get the 2 680s, the performance boost is very noticeable, also a mobo from the ROG lineup will suffice.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

I'm willing to pay 1500 ~ 1800 on the PC including the Monitor only. 

1500-1800 what? Yen?

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

It'a a very balanced build, get the 2 680s, the performance boost is very noticeable, also a mobo from the ROG lineup will suffice.

I don't think he can fit it in to his budget.

1500-1800 what? Yen?

I think he means USD, 1800 Dirham (his country's currency) is less than $500 USD.

Get the 4770k instead, haswell is right around the corner. Also, wait got the rumored 770 which is basically a 680 but cheaper, or you could get a 780.

Where do you shop online?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It's quite a good setup so far. As for the GPUs, the 4GB cards are excessive and you won't see any improvements at 1080p or even 1440p. Go for the GTX 780, 680 or 7970.

I will be editing Gameplays, Montages, etc. so I think it will be useful for me.

1500-1800 what? Yen?

Dollars.

Where do you shop online?

I use ebay or dctae.com

Okay then, I will get the 2 x 680 4GB, but what about the motherboards?

I don't think he can fit it in to his budget.

I can fit, i already calculated what I need.

I don't quite see how seeing as a single 680 is about $500, the CPU is a further $350, you're looking more at $2.2k.

I will be editing Gameplays, Montages, etc. so I think it will be useful for me.

It won't improve your experience at your resolution. It's just like how you can't simply add more RAM to a system and expect a performance increase.

Great, I'd suggest two GTX 670 2GB cards though since the 680 is quite a poor value compared to the 670, especially its 4GB variant.