Rate Microsoft's Xbox One conference

How

They showed the games and gave us tech demos. They were all about getting indies to develop for them and make great games. They added social features, but they were not all about the social aspect.

Team Carl

Terrible arguments

Xbox One Defense Force?

Seriously, if you support always online, just leave. There are plenty of people in the world who do not have an internet connection and there are even more people who will at one point or another have a dropped connection due to unknown circumstances. It could be a storm, maintenance, etc. Always online is a god awful idea that will just drive consumers away.

Xbox One Defense Force?

Seriously, if you support always online, just leave. There are plenty of people in the world who do not have an internet connection and there are even more people who will at one point or another have a dropped connection due to unknown circumstances. It could be a storm, maintenance, etc. Always online is a god awful idea that will just drive consumers away.

Then this is a product for people with internet.  If you don't have internet don't purchase.

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

I dont want to make any definate opinions yet but right now I dont like it. I didnt like the Xbox 360 when it released but ive grown to like it. I may yet end up liking the Xbox One...But for now ill just upgrade my PC....HOLY CRAP!....I just pushed some random buttons in a failed attempt to type and hit ctrl + P...I can print to my flatmates printer in her office...I should send her a note.... 

Then this is a product for people with internet.  If you don't have internet don't purchase.

You lose internet due to a thunderstorm, welp you cant play the $500 console you purchased. 

You lose internet due to a thunderstorm, welp you cant play the $500 console you purchased. 

Thunderstorms dont happen every day and if you lose internet from one you'll lose power too.  I defend the Xbone because of the fricken idiots at my school that always talk about CoD and PS3.  Theyre my friends but I frickin want to put there hands in an open power supply.  Theyre so stupid and I tell them that crappy consoles will never beat the Supreme Leader PC.

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w