Color Theme on a Black/Red H440

So I've decided on my parts(here and here) but I'm confused and haven't decided on my color theme(I know, it's very shallow). I'm thinking of either green or uv green tubing w/ black compression fittings, red or uv red tubing w/ black compression fittings, or change the case with a black and white then have a white tubing with black compression fittings(can't wait to get this project started(in maybe one year or so xD(but I'll get the main components after 4-6 months))). Any advice? 

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

bump

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Can anyone recommend a good UV LED and/or UV Coolants?

Spoiler

Can anyone recommend a good UV LED and/or UV Coolants?

Seriously.... Anyone?

Spoiler

So I've decided on my parts(here and here) but I'm confused and haven't decided on my color theme(I know, it's very shallow). I'm thinking of either green or uv green tubing w/ black compression fittings, red or uv red tubing w/ black compression fittings, or change the case with a black and white then have a white tubing with black compression fittings(can't wait to get this project started(in maybe one year or so xD(but I'll get the main components after 4-6 months))). Any advice? 

Red tubing with black fittings. But if red fittings are available you might consider black or red tubing with red fittings.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Red tubing with black fittings. But if red fittings are available you might consider black or red tubing with red fittings.

FINALLY SOMEONE REPLIED!!!! :D

nah. I think Red tubing w/ black fittings is a looker. I'm not sure on the leds that I'll put into the system tho(maybe white leds).

Spoiler