Funny Review Waterproof Mini Bluetooth Wireless Speaker

Hi again sami there, so after last stupid and funny flying egg review, this time we bring this review of waterproof bluetooth speaker.

I remember one time one of my good friends use this speaker while taking a bath, and he sang along with the music, and minutes later, several police came and took him away 'cause his neighbours complainted it's too loud, lol

Original review link is here

From here

There are several colors to get. Mine is black. 

The bluetooth speaker came very well packed with foam around and even in a hard case.

Z7EJrVs.jpg
YgN59zz.jpg

It contains the speaker, the USB charging cable and an english manual 1 page.
YACYp9n.jpg
There should be a battery of 400mAh inside, I will check with my power meter to see how many days I can use without charging.
The connection between speaker and e-devices establishes very simply: power button presses, blue LED starts to flash, bluetooth scanned for tablet and added. 
After pairing the speaker (which went on smartphone and tablet without problems) I was able to start immediately. 
The speaker makes sound (ding-dong) when the bluetooth connection is broken, and when the maximum volume is reached. 
I did not complain about the Bluetooth remote because the tablet in the bedroom and the speaker in the bathroom and no problem with reception. 

There are five buttons on the front: upper: Power ON / OFF, the left (previous track or volume quieter), right (next track or volume louder) Subject: Call Center: Play, Pause
yFS9fXc.jpg

When it is used in the shower has no problem with water, and the volume is loud enough. 

I'm pleasantly surprised by the volume of the speaker, it's really loud

I glued him to the shower wall (it has quite large suction cup) and tested for water resistance, and this is proved to be no problem at all.

U1BNoZD.jpg

There's also a microphone so you can call (in the shower :)) its quality is poor, but this is a feature that I will use. Much 

All in all this is a good speaker for its price.

Half tech geek, own all kinds of new RC heli, quadcopter, boat, car version, Chinese teacher

So is the sound quality good for it's price? I might consider buying one. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

So is the sound quality good for it's price? I might consider buying one. 

Yes sir I think so, get one freeshipping!

Half tech geek, own all kinds of new RC heli, quadcopter, boat, car version, Chinese teacher

Yes sir I think so, get one freeshipping!

I'll think about it, i always miss my music in the shower :P

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

haha, dont sing loudly while showering or policemen will knock you door, lol

ha ha you can get your music back in the hower with this bluetooth speaker.