[Review] egg Quadcopter

Hey guys sami here, so actually I've been hanging on this forum for more than half a year. Before I worked for a famous Chinese internet company, at that time I even sent some products to Linus to review. Now I'm working for another e-shop, still in China. And I just sent linus a business email to advertise, hope will get response soon.

I just repost this review, becoz I think it's interesting, the original one is here

[translation]

Sami I promised to write about the egg quadcopter a review. Because it can also be interesting for you, I put it down here

2014_07_22_09_33_52.jpg

site here

Price: $ 32.49 (€ 24) 

content: 
The egg quadcopter. 
remote 
Battery (350mAh 3.7V) 
Charging via USB 
Manual (English) 
4 spare propellers 
screwdriver 

Furthermore, you have to charge the battery and 6 AA batteries needed for the remote control.

First I started charging the flight battery. This takes about an hour if it is completely empty. Because I did not want to put a PC, I have to charge my mobile USB power bank is used. This works perfectly so you can load elsewhere. Possibly the battery of course Charge from a USB port or USB charger works simply. 

If the battery pack is charged flying can begin
2014_07_22_09_35_15.jpg

This is the 1st time I fly with a quadcopter and I must say it flies quite nice. On the remote control there are some wheel-like buttons with which you can press to control. Place the quadcopter, and you must calibrate the power of the four props,check the manual for more details, if you have done so you can fly it very precisely. 
I found the egg quadcopter is very good 'cause it features crash resistance. Due to a mistake of mine, he fell from the top of the room, here he landed on the base and bounced back up again and then end up upside down. 
The battery life I always find these little quadcopters is a bit disappointing. It may fly about 10 minutes. And then must charge 60 min. What I like about this quadcopter is that the battery so easy to change. So I would recommend to order. Sure what extra battery the charger that comes with it has two outputs so 2 batteries can load simultaneously. 

conclusion: 
It's a very nice quadcopter, especially for beginners. It is solid and does not quickly broken. The best thing is that you have one or two extra batteries gets in because otherwise you have to wait an hour until your battery is recharged. And he just looks really funny when he is in the air:

2014_07_22_09_39_16.jpg

If you have any questions about the quadcopter then let me know what.

Half tech geek, own all kinds of new RC heli, quadcopter, boat, car version, Chinese teacher

what the hell hahahaha

why an egg? like are eggs known to fly?

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

what the hell hahahaha

why an egg? like are eggs known to fly?

haha yes, you can check the video here, even funny

Half tech geek, own all kinds of new RC heli, quadcopter, boat, car version, Chinese teacher

haha yes, you can check the video here, even funny

that's pretty cool

and DAMN that is some nice flying, how long did it take you to practice :P

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

I promised Sami to write a review about the Egg Quadcopter.

Site here

Contents: 
The Egg Quadcopter. 
Remote 
Battery (350mAh 3.7V) 
Charging via USB
Manual (English) 
4 spare propellers 
Screwdriver 

You have to charge the battery and 6 AA batteries are needed for the remote control.

First I started charging the battery. This takes about an hour if it's completely empty. I didn't want to charge it with my PC so I charged it with my mobile USB power bank. If the battery pack is charged flying can begin.

This is the 1st time I am flying with a quadcopter and I must say it flies quite nice. On the remote control there are some wheel-like buttons with which you can press to control the quadcopter. Place the quadcopter, and you must calibrate the power of the four propellers. Check the manual for more details. If you have doneit you can fly ver precisely.
I found the egg quadcopter is very good because it features crash resistance.
The battery life on a quadcopter is usually disappointing. It can fly for about 10 minutes. And then you must charge it for 60 minutes. What I like about this quadcopter is that the battery so easy to change. So I would recommend to order an extra battery. The charger has 2 connectors so you can charge 2 batteries at the same time.

Conclusion: 
It's a very nice quadcopter, especially for beginners. It is solid and doesn't break very quickly.

I also deleted useless stuff.

Oh god looking at the vid makes me wanna buy it!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

that's pretty cool

and DAMN that is some nice flying, how long did it take you to practice :P

Years to practice, broke dozens of copters, then get these level, lol

I promised Sami to write a review about the Egg Quadcopter.

Site here

Contents: 
The egg quadcopter. 
remote 
Battery (350mAh 3.7V) 
Charging via USB
Manual (English) 
4 spare propellers 
screwdriver 

Furthermore, you have to charge the battery and 6 AA batteries needed for the remote control.

First I started charging the flight battery. This takes about an hour if it is completely empty. Because I did not want to put a PC, I have to charge my mobile USB power bank is used. This works perfectly so you can load elsewhere. Possibly the battery of course Charge from a USB port or USB charger works simply. 

If the battery pack is charged flying can begin

This is the 1st time I fly with a quadcopter and I must say it flies quite nice. On the remote control there are some wheel-like buttons with which you can press to control. Place the quadcopter, and you must calibrate the power of the four props,check the manual for more details, if you have done so you can fly it very precisely. 
I found the egg quadcopter is very good 'cause it features crash resistance. Due to a mistake of mine, he fell from the top of the room, here he landed on the base and bounced back up again and then end up upside down. 
The battery life I always find these little quadcopters is a bit disappointing. It may fly about 10 minutes. And then must charge 60 min. What I like about this quadcopter is that the battery so easy to change. So I would recommend to order. Sure what extra battery the charger that comes with it has two outputs so 2 batteries can load simultaneously. 

conclusion: 
It's a very nice quadcopter, especially for beginners. It is solid and does not quickly broken. The best thing is that you have one or two extra batteries gets in because otherwise you have to wait an hour until your battery is recharged. And he just looks really funny when he is in the air:

haha, why you re-repost

Oh god looking at the vid makes me wanna buy it!

Then buy it? haha

haha, why you re-repost

I fixed the grammar.

I fixed the grammar.

Wow, you are so nice Jelle! Yes perfect! Thank you so much! The one you fixed looks much better

• 3 months later...