Re-installing Windows 7. Help please!

I need help moving/re-locating/re-installing windows 7 to a (currently) secondary SSD in my system before i sell my current computer to a friend.

My current storage configuration is a 64GB SSD that i currently have my OS running on. I also have a secondary 120GB SSD i purchased that i have been using for a few games, and i also have a 1TB HDD that i use for mass storage.

My goal is to move windows 7 to the 120GB SSD and clean all of my drives so that he has a like new experience when he receives the computer. 

I'm having trouble deciding on the best approach to this issue. I think what i should do is just format all of my drives. and then re-install windows 7 through the disk i purchased when i initially bought the parts for my computer. (The disk is a copy of 64-bit windows 7 sp-1 OEM that i purchased from newegg) to the 120GB drive.

Is this the best way to go about this?? will it even work? (i havent changed out the CPU or the MOBO since i originally put this computer together) and can i simply reformat my current 64GB boot drive??? 

Please help im not sure what to do

Thanks for at least reading my cry for help

and please excuse my poor language and grammar ;)

I need help moving/re-locating/re-installing windows 7 to a (currently) secondary SSD in my system before i sell my current computer to a friend.

My current storage configuration is a 64GB SSD that i currently have my OS running on. I also have a secondary 120GB SSD i purchased that i have been using for a few games, and i also have a 1TB HDD that i use for mass storage.

My goal is to move windows 7 to the 120GB SSD and clean all of my drives so that he has a like new experience when he receives the computer. 

I'm having trouble deciding on the best approach to this issue. I think what i should do is just format all of my drives. and then re-install windows 7 through the disk i purchased when i initially bought the parts for my computer. (The disk is a copy of 64-bit windows 7 sp-1 OEM that i purchased from newegg) to the 120GB drive.

Is this the best way to go about this?? will it even work? (i havent changed out the CPU or the MOBO since i originally put this computer together) and can i simply reformat my current 64GB boot drive??? 

Please help im not sure what to do

Thanks for at least reading my cry for help

and please excuse my poor language and grammar ;)

this will help you

http://lifehacker.com/5837543/how-to-migrate-to-a-solid-state-drive-without-reinstalling-windows

I use clonezilla for this sort of thing. Way less advanced then tutorials and such suggest. super simple. But you will need a ~64GB(or bigger) HDD to put the image one, then restore it to the new ssd.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D