Problems all around my new custom built pc

Blue123

So i recently bought this computer with these parts http://pcpartpicker.com/p/G3PzXL, and when i mounted it i had problems with the temperatures being high when stress testing it, temperatures going above 100 celsius. After a post here i got a suggestion that i should re mount the cooler and apply new thermal paste, and i did that. I applied some arctic silver 5 and made sure that the h100i cooler was mounted propperly. I stress tested it using aida 64 and it was a bit better temperatures were at 75 degress celsius at the max on full load. So today i decided to try out the 5 optimization. The computer got a blue screen at 4.6 ghz which is pretty strange. So i decided to go to the bios and put everything at default but only changing the ram to xmp. Is it maybe the rams fault its doing like that or maybe the cooler isnt working, but for me it seems to be blowing just fine and everything is mounted 100% correctly . The temps at idle http://prntscr.com/4c7t46, temps at full load http://prntscr.com/4c7u9t.

Cpu/z at idle http://prntscr.com/4c7u2y

Result from aisuit program http://prntscr.com/4c7tup

Any help would mean alot, if its the parts fault i need to return them assp 

Probably the cooler's fault. I had an H60 with the pump going out. I was getting 40C at idle and 90+C at full load. Ended up returning the H60 and got an NH-D14 and now my temps hardly ever get above 70C on overclock.

I mounted the H60 like 100 times before I just gave up. I knew I was mounting it 100% correctly, so I finally just said bump it and bought an air cooler, lol.

I kind of like the h100i do you think i should ge a new one or get the nh-d14?

I kind of like the h100i do you think i should ge a new one or get the nh-d14?

i love my h100i, and i suggest you get one over air.

That is just my personal preference though, you can get similar performance on air.

My 8350 never goes above 52 on prime95 tests.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Its just strange that My i7 4790k have these crazy temps, at first egen i mounted the h100i i was getting 100 degress celsius. Btw can it also be the psu problem that its not enough power i have a cooler master 600 wats and a gigabyte r9 280x

5 optimization? or is some software or terminology i'm not aware of? how did you overclock it, was it through software or did you do it yourself? also going from 100 degrees to 75 degrees is a MASSIVE difference, but still not as low as it should be on stock speeds, mounting issues with the corsair aio coolers is pretty common, the waterblock doesn't always make solid contact with the cpu, i wouldn't do much overclocking unless you can get that temperature down.

I am were using the aisuite tool that came with my asus z97-a. it managed to overclock it max 4.6 ghz, when i stress tested it the temps were getting above 80 degress celsius which is really strange

can it causing that from the psu not providing enough power cause am also getting really low fps in metro last light, i see it kind of strange because its a gigabyte r9 280x 3gb and am getting 20-30 fps on ultra