Ghost, I know you're gonna be mad but...

But I found a "kit" that I think i'll get: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/19405/ex-wat-251/XSPC_Raystorm_Customizable_RS240_Universal_CPU_Water_Cooling_Kit_w_D5_Variant_Pump_Included_and_Free_Dead-Water.html?tl=g30c321s1310

It has pretty much EVERYTHING I originally was thinking about getting.  It comes out a tad cheaper buying the initial kit, granted I still have to buy fittings, tubing and my GPU block.  Pump is fine as it's a D5 variant with 300+ g/hr to power the 2 blocks.  My only 2 concerns are the LED's of the res and block.  Can they be changed or turned off?

Here is the outline: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZPJW

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Iirc XSPC gives blue leds. It's just 2 leds connected to a molex so you don't have to plug them in.

If you want another colour you could cut the leds and solder another colour of led on them. I've done this on the powerled of my 650d. It's not hard, just a bit of heatshrink around it and you're good to go. Or if you don't trust yourself with a soldering iron, XSPC provides them in different colours on their site. 

Good luck

Being a more expensive kit this comes with good parts, Seeing as you did the research its fine to pick a kit to get a discount. The only part of that kit I'd worry about is that res as it is known to leak but that's something to be aware of rather than worry about.

You have to remember you will also need a second radiator and maybe more tubing for that GPU block.

As Mooru said the LEDs are only really (3mm iirc) holes where you can insert LEDs. The LEDs come separately. This of course means you can buy other LED colours or even RGB LEDs and then control the colour if you have that sort of electrical skill.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I have that CPU block right now and it was a pain in the butt to install it myself. It would be easy to install it with the motherboard out, but if it's installed then have somebody help you put it on. The problem is holding everything on the block together since nothing is attached, holding the backplate on, and screwing it on all at the same time. You don't have enough hands to do all that at the same time. I ended up having to screw the backplate in from the back just to hold it there so I could get everything lined up in the front. 

I have that CPU block right now and it was a pain in the butt to install it myself. It would be easy to install it with the motherboard out, but if it's installed then have somebody help you put it on. The problem is holding everything on the block together since nothing is attached, holding the backplate on, and screwing it on all at the same time. You don't have enough hands to do all that at the same time. I ended up having to screw the backplate in from the back just to hold it there so I could get everything lined up in the front. 

Every block is installed the same or a very similar way. This one is no more difficult than any others. The only exception is AIO coolers but then again they are designed to be simple to install.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Every block is installed the same or a very similar way. This one is no more difficult than any others. The only exception is AIO coolers but then again they are designed to be simple to install.

Really? I found AIO coolers to be easier to install. I had a hard time because of the black thing that goes around the block with the logo kept falling off. In hindsight I probably should have taped it or something to get it to stay while trying to screw everything in. Really a pain in butt to install CPU blocks on a board installed in a case. 

I like the idea of a bay res having a mounting for a D5 pump.  I still may get all separate parts though, depending whats cheaper.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Also I plan to get 1 240MM radiator and 1 120MM radiator which should be enough for now.

I like the idea of a bay res having a mounting for a D5 pump.  I still may get all separate parts though, depending whats cheaper.

The other res XSPC; Clear plexi doesn't have these problems.

Also I plan to get 1 240MM radiator and 1 120MM radiator which should be enough for now.

I assume you mean 5*120mm rad space in total?

The other res XSPC; Clear plexi doesn't have these problems.

I assume you mean 5*120mm rad space in total?

1 240x120MM radiator and 1 120x120MM radiator, so yes 5 120MM of radiator space.  I'll take a look into that res.  Again, I like the swiftech block so I may get it instead :)

1 240x120MM radiator and 1 120x120MM radiator, so yes 5 120MM of radiator space.  I'll take a look into that res.  Again, I like the swiftech block so I may get it instead :)

Sounds like you're not going to be using a kit after all. ;)

Sounds like you're not going to be using a kit after all. ;)

Depends on the price of everything.  Can I save 50 bucks without any real sacrifice?  Then yes, but still who knows.  Looks like I am going to go with a GTX 780 single and waterblock it, and get a second one when I get my new 1440p monitor.