Fans for Front of H630

Curiously Flamboyant Sheep

I have myself an H630 and I'm wanting to replace the fans in the front.

Do I go for airflow optimized fans or static pressure optimized fans? I'm looking at 3x SP120s or AF120s. Currently I have 2 200mm NZXT fans that are immensely loud and very annoying.

static pressure, 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Noctua fans ftw, but the SP silent fans are silent at low rpm's

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I have myself an H630 and I'm wanting to replace the fans in the front.

Do I go for airflow optimized fans or static pressure optimized fans? I'm looking at 3x SP120s or AF120s. Currently I have 2 200mm NZXT fans that are immensely loud and very annoying.

I recommend you go with static pressure optimized fans. It'll help with the restricted air intakes on the H630.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I recommend you go with static pressure optimized fans. It'll help with the restricted air intakes on the H630.

Fantastic. I'll go for the SP120s then. Thanks a bunch. For exhaust, I'm assuming the AF120s/140s are perfectly fine since I'm trying to push out a bunch of hot air?

Fantastic. I'll go for the SP120s then. Thanks a bunch. For exhaust, I'm assuming the AF120s/140s are perfectly fine since I'm trying to push out a bunch of hot air?

Yup, an AF140 will get the job done.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.