Full tower case with hard drive bays.

Arty
Go to solution Solved by Zeke,

Corsair 900D has nine spaces plus some 5.25 bays that can be converted as well. Cooler Master says that you can install up to 13 into their Cosmos II, but that probably incudes 5.25 bays as well. Arc Midi XL fits 8 and has 4 5.25 slots (and there are 2x5.25 to 3x3.5 converters) for a total of 14 max HDDs. 

Looking to build a home server with redundancy, Any Full Tower cases with lots of HDD bays? 10+? 

Corsair 900D has nine spaces plus some 5.25 bays that can be converted as well. Cooler Master says that you can install up to 13 into their Cosmos II, but that probably incudes 5.25 bays as well. Arc Midi XL fits 8 and has 4 5.25 slots (and there are 2x5.25 to 3x3.5 converters) for a total of 14 max HDDs. 

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Corsair 900D has nine spaces plus some 5.25 bays that can be converted as well. Cooler Master says that you can install up to 13 into their Cosmos II, but that probably incudes 5.25 bays as well.

You can also buy extra drive cages

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

I'm pretty sure the HAF Stacker can be filled with hard drives. I don't know the specific numbers, but I heard it was good for that.

900D is good too, but it's rather expensive. Or you could buy one from @Lays in Classifieds.  Here: http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/700-us-corsair-900d/

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yeah, I just don't remember the exact cases that can do that off the top of my head.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

:D....Excellent

:D....Excellent

here is the URL for the cages

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor