Can anyone interpret/diagnose this BSOD (bsview readout)

Askew
Go to solution Solved by Askew,

this thread has descended into lunacy but @Jobbe03 @MyInnerFred @helping @terrytek

I noticed the shadowplay icon was appearing and disappearing while gaming (just the idle icon) so I uninstalled geforce experience software and now the issue has stopped happening. (I've been playing Witcher 2 for the last 4 hours, before it only lasted 10mins between crashes)

Odd, I personally wish they'd make shadowplay a seperate piece of software, it has a very limited GUI and I have to install the experience software I'm never going to use in order to use shadowplay.

Thanks for the responses everyone, it's gone for now so I'm assuming it was some kind of driver issue, maybe I'll run memtest overnight just to ensure the memory is fine.

Whoa @Askew watch out there, that's jailbait. 

she is 24 years old, I might change my avatar soon I've had this for a while, I decided against that one.

Idk, you seem to enjoy my company a lot, and I enjoy yours, so sure, why not?

be my queen

she is 24 years old, I might change my avatar soon I've had this for a while, I decided against that one.

I was talking about Terrytek lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Instead of dropping performance, why not increase NB and RAM voltage?

You also think it's instability? Is this likely after it's been running at 1.1v for a year? That's below stock I'd find it hard to imagine degredation has happened.

RAM has been at 1.5v

bae

nigga..

*house burns down*

ieEAmH7.gif

Insane much?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Instead of dropping performance, why not increase NB and RAM voltage, bae?

Nigga, please... Back off.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Nigga, please... Back off.

Wow guys is this seriously happening? Over Askew? Dam I didn't know he was that popular. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

this thread has descended into lunacy but @Jobbe03 @MyInnerFred @helping @terrytek

I noticed the shadowplay icon was appearing and disappearing while gaming (just the idle icon) so I uninstalled geforce experience software and now the issue has stopped happening. (I've been playing Witcher 2 for the last 4 hours, before it only lasted 10mins between crashes)

Odd, I personally wish they'd make shadowplay a seperate piece of software, it has a very limited GUI and I have to install the experience software I'm never going to use in order to use shadowplay.

Thanks for the responses everyone, it's gone for now so I'm assuming it was some kind of driver issue, maybe I'll run memtest overnight just to ensure the memory is fine.

Thanks for the responses everyone, it's gone for now I'm assuming it was some kind of driver issue, maybe I'll run memtest overnight just to ensure the memory is fine.

So the article was helpful I take it? Good good. 

hmm.. 10 mins you say? Did you have shadowplay on manual or automatic?

Error: 410

hmm.. 10 mins you say? Did you have shadowplay on manual or automatic?

I know what you're thinking but it was manual.

Of course there is no guaruntee that this lull isn't merely a coincidence and the problem may return, but for now it appears OK.

I understand that people can have false confidence in the stability of their system but considering my settings have been the exact same for at least 6 months now and I've already played 60hrs of Witcher 2 on it you can understand why I found that unlikely.

I accept that degradation/faults can develop, if I run memtest86+ overnight tonight and it has 0 errors in the morning that should mean there definitely isn't an issue with the memory right?

I did drop the CPU's clock and set volts back to stock earlier while testing and it BSOD again just the same as when it was overclocked.

so it's solved ? I guess we can back to arguing over should be @Askew's bae.

43091.jpg

Nigga, I ain't black. I'm Asian.

Nigga, I ain't black. I'm Asian.

Truth be told I'm not black either. :ph34r:

The second BSoD crash is an nvidia driver so I think you are on to something...

"We will never make a 32-bit operating system." -- Bill Gates, 1989

The second BSoD crash is an nvidia driver so I think you are on to something...

We will see, as you can tell form the readout the BSODs have been occurring every few days for the last 10, so it will become evident soon enough if the issue remains.

Thanks for the input, fortunately I've been blessed with very few BSOD issues in my time computing so I don't have much knowledge in their diagnosis.

Truth be told I'm not black either. :ph34r:

Says the GIF lord.