Which is the best Smartphone?

Koka458
Go to solution Solved by Koka458,

Sorry for the delay, was watching "MOTO G" review....

And you know what, I will buy this..............Thanks for the help everyone........

My father gave me $170 to buy a phone for myself (actually $200, I bought a game). So I am really tight in budget.

I want to buy a Smartphone but I am confused between Android, Windows and iOS. I like all of them.

Tell me which phone is best and why? (Should be under $170).

Also give me recommendations.....

Moto E or some of the cheap Windows phones imo

You forgot to tell why...

With that budget you can get a Xiaomi Redmi Note.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

You forgot to tell why...

Moto E is cheap and since it's near stock android you basically will get really good performance with no issues.

With that budget you can get a Xiaomi Redmi Note.

it's running a mediatek SoC...

that and it's running chinese android, no google anything.

Whatever smartphone and it's system you like the most. Personal preference tbh. A lot of people hate iphone (for example), a lot of people like it.

Moto E is cheap and since it's near stock android you basically will get really good performance with no issues.

You sure no hanging.......

it's running a mediatek SoC...

that and it's running chinese android, no google anything.

International version don't have chinese bloatwares and come with Playstore. Mediatek SOC is ok for a budget phone especially the one in Redmi Note. It come with pretty beefy GPU if u're into android gaming. The 3300 mah battery is good too since MediaTek SOC power consumption is quite low.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

International version don't have chinese bloatwares and come with Playstore. Mediatek SOC is ok for a budget phone especially the one in Redmi Note. It come with pretty beefy GPU if u're into android gaming. The 3300 mah battery is good too since MediaTek SOC power consumption is quite low.

still, it comes with MIUI, with motorola you basically get updates on with the speed of nexus and with more security since they actually patch a lot of the google bugs when they release it.

Just noticed OP is from India, i don't think Xiaomi got bring their product there.

still, it comes with MIUI, with motorola you basically get updates on with the speed of nexus and with more security since they actually patch a lot of the google bugs when they release it.

Flashing custom AOSP rom is very easy on this phone.

Just noticed OP is from India, i don't think Xiaomi got bring their product there.

Yes, You are right....

Whatever smartphone and it's system you like the most. Personal preference tbh. A lot of people hate iphone (for example), a lot of people like it.

Yeah, I agree......iPhone is out of my list now.......

Still can't decide Android or Windows..Help

I don't think they have Motorola E there also, you need to list what's phones available there for $170 so we can help you choose.

Yeah, I agree......iPhone is out of my list now.......

Still can't decide Android or Windows..Help

Again: Whatever you seem to like the most. There's really not a 'best' phone

I don't think they have Motorola E there also, you need to list what's phones available there for $170 so we can help you choose.

We have Moto E..Here..........Surprise!

Again: Whatever you seem to like the most. There's really not a 'best' phone

Okay, Which one you prefer?

We have Moto E..Here..........Surprise!

Just get that then. :P

Okay, Which one you prefer?

The one that I prefer (and own) is way out of your budget

Try to find a Moto G, idk the pricing your country. Otherwise get a Windows Phone, some Lumia (520,530,620), whatever you can get your hands on. Because in reality, Windows Phones perform much better than any sub 200$ Android. The only Android you should buy on a budget is a Moto G, the rest of them are horrible, speaking from experience.

The one that I prefer (and own) is way out of your budget

I am asking Android or Windows!!!

Some android phone hangs......

I have no clue what you mean by this. If you want so bad you can just watch a review on the Moto E. They are generally positive.