Need a Gaming joystick

Recon97

Is there any joy stick that has a very good semsivity,quality and looks for any around 50$ or under.I will be using that for bf4.Dunno if throttle is really needed.

Is there any joy stick that has a very good semsivity,quality and looks for any around 50$ or under.I will be using that for bf4.Dunno if throttle is really needed.

A joystick for BF4? Okay..

PS. I think you take the cake for the User to make the most points in a small period of time.

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Don't know if it's got throttle but give it a try maybe? 

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/extreme-3d-pro-joystick

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

People use them to fly the Jets and Helicopters.

Sorry just new to the concept, wouldn't it be a little awkward swapping from keyboard to joystick?

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Sorry just new to the concept, wouldn't it be a little awkward swapping from keyboard to joystick?

Possibly, a lot of people sometimes just only play in the Jets for an entire round, never actually playing infantry so they usually don't have to switch.

A good one! Is there ant way ro switch the joystick to mouse and vice versa while in game?

A good one! Is there ant way ro switch the joystick to mouse and vice versa while in game?

Well the concept is that the joystick controls the x,y,and z axis' so I think it would work. It's just a secondary control the one in use is the one that the game takes input from.

but here's a better option than what I posted before. http://store.madcatz.com/categories/specialty-controllers-category/Mad-Catz-FLY-5-Stick-for-PC.html

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.