What do you guys think about LMG's video content quality (poll)

loepa

Since there has been debate about LMG's video content quality. I feel like this kind of consenssus can help LMG.

Please fell free to comment about What do you think LMG can do to improve their video content quality.

Here's my take on this matter :

For me personally, I'm not dissapointed with LMG's video quality I think it's been pretty much constant (but sluggish a little here and there).

But yes, some things are missing like the amount of exciting item reviewed, Need more than just build guide and stuff. In the past Linus's video gives so much Knowledge even little stuff like what happened if you use screws that is too long to put fan into radiator.

That makes me sometimes have to search to the product page or someone else's review to know more about the product.

But seeing the cool effect, Those B-roll shoot, More professional video are definitely a big improvement.

But other tech channel also do that. Pretty much medium to big name tech channel adds effect and stuff too in their own video.

I think if LMG wants to improve, definitely by making more content with item or things that are exciting and stuff. And give more information (via effect or Linus rambling) about the product to the viewer. (I kinda miss Linus rambling about a product for 10 minutes explaining tons of stuff, even some unrellated sometimes).

And of course I'm hoping that LMG can be a more creative in the future (not that LMG is not creative,LMG is creative).

*note : I made this Thread Because I wanted to help LMG get better.

*note 2 : I make this thread after asking permission from one of the forum's moderator since this is a sensitive topic.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

I personally think their doing just fine the way they are.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

lmg is only going to continue to get better with time and tbh im excited to see what the future of ltt has to bring to the table :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

lmg is only going to continue to get better with time and tbh im excited to see what the future of ltt has to bring to the table :D

YES!! I hope this is the case in the future.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

I think the quality (especially in the latest build guide) has been AMAZEBALLS. Even though Australian internet is crappy and I can only watch in 360p/480p

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

What are you asking us here? The actual visual quality of the videos of the quality of the content. The poll contradicts what you say in the post.

About video quality including content, how the video is made, what is delivered in the video, what item is reviewed or overviewed,etc.

what kind of question is this? this side obviously runs on LTT fanboys and they obviously will like and watch all the videos for a long time to come.