Turtle Beach Z11 - A bit uncomfy?

Nadbuddy

I just got this headset today and i wasn't expecting the ear cushions to be a bit soft, apparently not. 

I use glasses and its a bit painful and annoying to have something pushed in on my head, my previous headset which was the SteelSeries Siberia V2 broke (mic). Apparently the SS Siberia v2 is famous for breaking the mic (for the short cable when you drag the mic out). Is there anything i can do to kinda make this better? It feels pretty good without my glasses but with my glasses its painful..

Hopefully someone else is also using this headset and also glasses and probably have a solution for this.. yes i am aware of "Take off the glasses" but i got -2.75 so its not really possible :P

You just got it today. New headsets takes some time to fit perfect on your head. I mean to fit your headshape. When I first got my roccat it was uncomfy but after a few days it feels very good. Also have you thought of contactlenses instead of glasses?

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

You just got it today. New headsets takes some time to fit perfect on your head. I mean to fit your headshape. When I first get my roccat it was uncomfy but after a few days it feels very good. Also have you thought of contactlenses instead of glasses?

Already thought of it, it's pretty expensive in Sweden so i'm not gonna get contact lenses :(

Bump, sorry for bumping, but i really need someone to give me a solution or any tips what i could do to make it more comfortable :(