A4Tech KD-800L - Touchable SHIFT! Fu*k this.

Laurysss

I dont even have to press shift to for it to activate - i just have to put my finger on it! Thats anoying as shit. And there is no turning off. so stupid..

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

That's what you get for buying no name shit.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

wong dong problems

wong wut?? problems??

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

That's what you get for buying no name shit.

I dont have money for Razer keyboards .. -_-

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

wong wut?? problems??

On this forum I have coined the term 'wong dong' for generic shitty Chinese items.

I once had an A4tech mouse... Never more!

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Don't buy Razer keyboards they fall to pieces, my Lycosa wore all the keycaps down to clear plastic in under a year, it was an overpriced POS.

Budget mechanical boards from QPAD and Monoprice are good value.

On this forum I have coined the term 'wong dong' for generic shitty Chinese items.

Oh. I'll think of you when I steal this term from you. Not sure what @wng_kingsley7

Logitech?? A4Tech is a wong dong.

Oh. I'll think of you when I steal this term from you. Not sure what @wng_kingsley7

Logitech?? A4Tech is a wong dong.

Logitech do indeed manufacture quality peripherals and do cater to most budgets.

At least the keys shine blue.. and its comfortable. Maybe i could take out the sensor ? LOL..

NAZIS WILL RISE.

At least the keys shine blue.. and its comfortable. Maybe i could take out the sensor ? LOL..

Well, if you type with 2 hands, the shift key will leave you regretting that.

Well, if you type with 2 hands, the shift key will leave you regretting that.

I dont get it (english is not my mother language)

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I dont get it (english is not my mother language)

Well, you have a shift key for your left hand, and a shift key for your right key. If you type with both hands, removing, you will regret removing one of the shift keys.

Well, you have a shift key for your left hand, and a shift key for your right key. If you type with both hands, removing, you will regret removing one of the shift keys.

I meant to remove the sensor that detects my finger - but i doubt anything like that would work..

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I meant to remove the sensor that detects my finger - but i doubt anything like that would work..

It detects your finger? No tactile feedback (you don't have to press anything)?

It detects your finger? No tactile feedback (you don't have to press anything)?

No i dont. its strange.. like why anybody would put a thing like that?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

No i dont. its strange.. like why anybody would put a thing like that?

Well, that thing is a wong dong obviously, like @Askew said. It's time for a replacement.

Well, that thing is a wong dong obviously, like @Askew said. It's time for a replacement.

I just bought it *_*

Gona tape it or something. Maybe it will work

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I just bought it *_*

Well, that was a doo doo mistake.

Well, that was a doo doo mistake.

Tape always helps. Why it wouldnt help with this? LOL, gona try it.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Tape always helps. Why it wouldnt help with this? LOL, gona try it.

Just sell it or trash it. You bought all these nice components, yet you can't get a new keyboard.

Just sell it or trash it. You bought all these nice components, yet you can't get a new keyboard.

Yeah i have a budget - at that point i cant buy nothing more.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

@terrytek ? I'm not sure I read the subject matter properly or the other comments but I'm in the dark.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

@terrytek ? I'm not sure I read the subject matter properly or the other comments but I'm in the dark.

What do you mean?