Hard drive Is fucked up!

Hey guys! Im just going to fo straight on the the problem.

When I play for example Batllefield 4, 1 match then I quit the game and after 1-5 min later I join a new game but when I do that sometimes the game can´t load because my hard drive is working 100 % full load on 0,2 mbt/s on battlefield. 

Really, like really? 0.2 mbt/s full load?

And it´s only battlefield 4 that is using 100% when this is happening. and the fps is like 1-2. And I have updated every driver on my computer. GPU CPU BIOS and so on, using windows 8.1 update 1

Do you think it is the hdd or just battlefield? Im going to buy a 512 gb ssd after the summer and more ram (fast ram) do you think that will help me? im going to clone the hdd and move it over to the ssd and the do a clean install because I dont want do lose windows. Help?

I would peg this problem on the Hard Drive.

Sounds like it's dying...

There's software to check the life of your hard drive. Google it.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Hey guys! Im just going to fo straight on the the problem.

When I play for example Batllefield 4, 1 match then I quit the game and after 1-5 min later I join a new game but when I do that sometimes the game can´t load because my hard drive is working 100 % full load on 0,2 mbt/s on battlefield. 

Really, like really? 0.2 mbt/s full load?

And it´s only battlefield 4 that is using 100% when this is happening. and the fps is like 1-2. And I have updated every driver on my computer. GPU CPU BIOS and so on, using windows 8.1 update 1

Do you think it is the hdd or just battlefield? Im going to buy a 512 gb ssd after the summer and more ram (fast ram) do you think that will help me? im going to clone the hdd and move it over to the ssd and the do a clean install because I dont want do lose windows. Help?

More RAM will do nothing at all since you already have 8GB.

Plus if it only happens in Battlefield 4 I doubt it's the HDD. Sounds more like a corrupt install so I would recommend reinstalling battlefield.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Is this only persisting with Battlefield 4? If so, it's most likely the game. If it does it for other games/programs, then your drive is knackered.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Plus if it only happens in Battlefield 4 I doubt it's the HDD. Sounds more like a corrupt install so I would recommend reinstalling battlefield.

I know the ram will not help. buying it because I want to. It´s fine again if I restart the computer. Then it will not happen again if I shut down the computer

Is this only persisting with Battlefield 4? If so, it's most likely the game. If it does it for other games/programs, then your drive is knackered.

I dont know I dont play alot of games that need alot of hdd when it´s loading and booting up. LOL not need it and not watch dogs either. (sometimes) And it never happend with the crew (I think)

It´s hard for me to belive that it´s bf4. I didn´t find any thing on the internet with the same problem with bf4. 

corrupt bf4 file probably, but if it happens to other programs as well it might be hard drive issue.

corrupt bf4 file probably, but if it happens to other programs as well it might be hard drive issue.

I just made a repair of the game in origin and it didn´t help

I had this but just genrally my drive was super high load, I had to re-install/do windows repair can't remember which :P try the repair first and you may have to do a fresh install.

CPU - i5 4670K || Motherboard - Asus Z87-C  || RAM - Crucial Ballistix Tactical Memory 8GB || GPU - ASUS GTX 970 Strix || Case - Corsair 330R || Storage - 1TB Seagate || PSU - Corsair CX750 || Displays - AOC 21.5 LED x2 || Cooling - Arctic F12 PWM (x2) Corsair 120+140mm || Keyboard - Corsair K70 MX Red || Mouse - Roccat Kova+ || Sound - Thermaltake TTe Shock Headset

By doing a fresh install you wont loose Windows :P Also power users are advised to re install every 6 months or so (a year is more reasonable) I advise this heavily with a mechanical HDD as I find it helps a lot. I imagine it would not be as bad on a SSD.

CPU - i5 4670K || Motherboard - Asus Z87-C  || RAM - Crucial Ballistix Tactical Memory 8GB || GPU - ASUS GTX 970 Strix || Case - Corsair 330R || Storage - 1TB Seagate || PSU - Corsair CX750 || Displays - AOC 21.5 LED x2 || Cooling - Arctic F12 PWM (x2) Corsair 120+140mm || Keyboard - Corsair K70 MX Red || Mouse - Roccat Kova+ || Sound - Thermaltake TTe Shock Headset

I just made a repair of the game in origin and it didn´t help

BTW I prefer to do a clean install in windows when I get new ssd.

I did a repair of the game and it didn´t help at all

So you mean that im going to do a cleen install inside windows 8 http://puu.sh/aIBje/4626ed263c.png and then install a copy to the ssd? And i wont lose windows?

Step1: Transfer liscense

1. Press Windows key + X then clickRun, then type: slui.exe 4

2. Next press the 'ENTER' key

3. Select your 'Country' from the list.

4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.

6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Step2: install windows using the dvd or flash drive if you don't have it anymore just download it here http://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/download-windows-8-pro/ than put in a flash drive.

Step3: Install windows to ssd from flash drive to the ssd than just type in the product and windows will be activated

here is more info on how to do it and where I got the info from http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_install/how-do-you-transfer-windows-8-licence-to-a-new/1424b725-4aa2-4c93-a559-1b35542d72a7

You can look up videos about it

EDIT: Forgot to check link or you could just do that :)

Edited by <boss2939>