Twitch's New Policy On Third Party Music.

SeriouslyMikey

Well, with Twitch now being the size that it is, they have finally implemented changes to audio in VODS. Sourse: http://blog.twitch.tv/2014/08/3136/

Unfortunately, this system also applies to video game music and simple sound effects in games. The system has already muted and damaged the broadcasts of official events, such as DotA 2 and official Twitch videos. Luckily, it doesn't apply to live videos, only the archives. 

Not being the best at typing how I feel, what I mean and yaddayadda, I shall link Total Biscuit's video for an in dept analysis.  

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Another repost of the original.  This fits under tech news btw.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Another repost of the original.

icon.png

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Fantastic 

Edit:SIKE

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I think Valve should make their own streaming website, integrated with steam of course, but usable by consoles as well.

GabeN would likely be the only man in gaming industry at this point that would give the finger to the music industry, although I'm sure they would try to break it off.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR