AMD FX 8350 MAX TEMP (CELSIUS)

When I play minecraft with heavy mods and a beautifull shader pack my cpu heats up to 60~65 celsius - Speccy shows that. Is that normal and what is the max temp for this cpu? I oc'ed it to 4.3 ghz.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

65 is max u want to be hitting dont let it go above that, what are you cooling it with btw my 8320 is at 4.4 watercooled andmy max temp is 61

Strange. It even has a cooler (not the stock one). i will clock it at 4ghz. Is this the pc or is this minecraft ? O_o

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

What cooler are you using? and what is your voltage at?

Minecraft shouldnt be making it hot my cpu is at about 45 playing it

Have you turned turbo core off? And whats ure voltage at?

What cooler are you using? and what is your voltage at?

Zalman CNPS5X  i didnt modify the voltage so i dont know.

Have you turned turbo core off? And whats ure voltage at?

How to turn it off? I didnt modify the voltage.

Minecraft shouldnt be making it hot my cpu is at about 45 playing it

I am using shaders - ~40 fps with r9 270 and fx 8350.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

We could use more information. Voltage, type of cooler, Load-Line Calibration, etc.

Will cpuid show the voltage? or cpu z.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

yes

Sorry cant check right now for some reasons. I will contact you later.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Try setting everything back to defaults, remount the cooler (ensuring that it is mounted correctly with adequate thermal compound) then see what your temps are at.

This will make sure that the cooler can cool the chip and that it was mounted properly before trying any overclock. 

From what uve said u need to go into the bios and lower ure voltage its probabally too high causing excess heat and the same with turbo core turn that off in the bios and u should see much better temps :)

From what uve said u need to go into the bios and lower ure voltage its probabally too high causing excess heat and the same with turbo core turn that off in the bios and u should see much better temps :)

should i press f2 to go to the bios? it shows only for 1 second.ASRock 990FX Extreme 3.

What should the normal voltage be? 

NAZIS WILL RISE.

after doing some research myself it seems like anything 60c-ish is quite hot for an 8350,  i would get a better cooler or try reduce your voltage.  

Try setting everything back to defaults, remount the cooler (ensuring that it is mounted correctly with adequate thermal compound) then see what your temps are at.

This will make sure that the cooler can cool the chip and that it was mounted properly before trying any overclock. 

My voltage is 1.3625V. What should i set?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

after doing some research myself it seems like anything 60c-ish is quite hot for an 8350,  i would get a better cooler or try reduce your voltage.  

Well after installing mods and shaders in minecraft my fps on R9 270 oced and fx 8350 ~40fps.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

My voltage is 1.3625V. What should i set?

That seems to be the default but do this anyways to be sure.

find where it says "load system defaults" in the bios, select that then save and reboot

That seems to be the default but do this anyways to be sure.

find where it says "load system defaults" in the bios, select that then save and reboot

Yeah that is default. Reseted. Mine says UEFI not syste defaults. Going to test again.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Yeah that is default. Reseted. Mine says UEFI not syste defaults. Going to test again.

If your temps are still hitting the 60's then I would say to get a better cooler

If it hangs around the 50's then don't overclock at all unless you get a better cooler.

Okay so ure voltage seems to be okay just turn off the turbo when u oc it and u should be okay at 4.2

Okay so ure voltage seems to be okay just turn off the turbo when u oc it and u should be okay at 4.2

I really do think he should make sure the cooler is adequate first

Amd specify 65 to be the max temp to run at and he is already at that so when the turbo is off it will be about 61 stable so whats the issue its only a 200mhz oc

Amd specify 65 to be the max temp to run at and he is already at that so when the turbo is off it will be about 61 stable so whats the issue its only a 200mhz oc

My concern is that minecraft should not have the cpu at 100% meaning that it can get pushed harder thus get even hotter.

He should not have the cpu going past 65 degrees under 100% load to be safe.

My concern is that minecraft should not have the cpu at 100% meaning that it can get pushed harder thus get even hotter.

He should not have the cpu going past 65 degrees under 100% load to be safe.

Something is strange here. Reseted bios - made it better. But the cpu usage is stupid...  doesnt go up to 30 %. Is that good? And the temp is 55~57 Celsius - BUT REMEMBER - MODS and Shaders. When i will buy a internet cable than i will play online wich means - no mods. BTW Should i Set turbo off or leave it on auto?(default setting is auto)

NAZIS WILL RISE.