LG G2 black screen format disk

kennethk

Well I sent it into LG but thought I'd ask on linustechtips just in case there are any android experts here. 

Anyway the story goes my lg g2 bricked from a bad rom install, I somehow erased bootloader by trying to recover it in fastmode. Now whenever I power the g2 it has a black screen and a bunch of format disk errors. I've tried following tons of tutorials online had no luck.

Just asking here in case lg denies the warranty.

I tried following this guide, no luck because linux wont detect it just gives a bunch of pop ups like windows does.

Anyway hope you guys can give some answer, yes I've tried factory reset, no theres no download mode option, no theres no longer any fastmode options just a black screen and when you plug it in via usb it says to format disk tons of times.

It's bricked, warranty doesn't cover it. XDA is better place to find answers I think.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It's bricked, warranty doesn't cover it. XDA is better place to find answers I think.

Already posted there no answers.

If XDA has no answer then the chances of getting an answer here might be low. That site is the single biggest and best location for any andriod user looking for help. 

It's quite literally bricked, if that guide you followed didn't work. You'd assumably have to have the software and/or hardware LG does when they're imaging the devices.

Well hopefully LG will just see it as Hardware failure how easy would it be for them to detect it's a bad flash error? I'm hoping pretty hard since I'm getting a bunch of format disk errors.