Searching for Wow Noobs.

theKumba

Hi, theKumba is my name and I want to start playing wow. The only problem is that all of my friends already stopped playing wow and dont want to start again so I'm searching for someone that wants to start or recently started playing wow.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Hi, theKumba is my name and I want to start playing wow. The only problem is that all of my friends already stopped playing wow and dont want to start again so I'm searching for someone that wants to start or recently started playing wow.

Ill play with you when i get my computer in a single box :P

Steve

Ill play with you when i get my computer in a single box :P

That means? :D

That means? :D

When I've finished my computer unless it can run on Linux and integrated graphics. Hopefully it shouldt be long

Steve

Okay, I wish you best luck with it may azeroth soon be with you :D

I'm picking up all the expansions for the game here soon maybe a month or two sorry if that's not very timely but I defiantly will need friends to play with and I'll be a straight noob :/ maybe sooner if I really get a strong need to stop playing diablo

Just send me a message when you are ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started playing WOW, let me know which realms your playing in.

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

So upon talking to customer service about my old WoW account and merging with my new account, the reps gave me all the expansions for free :D now i just need some game time and ill be making a toon maybe