Wii U Sales Up After Xbox One Reveal, HOLY 875% SALES INCREASE BATMAN

Makol

The Xbox One’s disappointing reveal has shot up sales of the Wii U on Amazon.com. The system was at #390 before the conference, but now has shot up to #40 due to Microsoft’s glorified TV box.

http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/05/wii-u-sales-skyrocket-from-amazon-uk-following-xbox-one-reveal/

http://playeressence.com/amazon-uk-wii-u-sales-rank-jumps-by-875-following-microsofts-xbox-one-reveal/?fb_source=pubv1

Holy crap, sales are now sitting at a 386% sales increase on Amazon UK. See the link below.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/movers-and-shakers/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsms

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

It's only a matter of time before they come out with a PC and put an xbox label on it.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Umm I'll wait till I see this info from a source that I've actually heard of (no offense OP)

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Go look at the Amazon link, the proof is right there. Sales have slowed over time though.

2ZTBX.jpg

No matter how you look at it the massive jump in sales and the Xbox One reveal it's pretty easy to see what happened.

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

there was definitely a marked increase, but 4x however dismal the sales were is still pretty low considering EA pulled out; And we all know EA only pulls out when money is involved

there was definitely a marked increase, but 4x however dismal the sales were is still pretty low considering EA pulled out; And we all know EA only pulls out when money is involved

And they came right back after the Xbox One reveal.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/18584-ea-is-indeed-publishing-games-on-the-wii-u-begins-to-backpedal/

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

Nice! This is good news for Nintendo. I hope it's more than just Amazon.uk, but everywhere else as well, especially in North America, where Nintendo sales of the WiiU are horrible.

It will be sad to see Nintendo in difficulty. Competition is good. And no mater what people say about Nintendo consoles, they did and continue to, change the gaming industry, same for the others, and that is good for us, gamers. It would be a sad say if Nintendo leaves us (not that the WiiU would do this. Nintendo has too much cash, they can fail a few more times on the home console before they go under)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeee. I wonder how much it's going to take until Microsoft realizes no one likes their new console...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeee. I wonder how much it's going to take until Microsoft realizes no one likes their new console...

it took them almost over half a year to realize that desktop users HATED their windows 8, so I would guess it will take them at least 6 months to figure it out....their quite slow, might as well begin learning how to use linux as Microsoft is failing quite badly. they might even replace EA.....

Many people, including myself, love Windows 8.

I like a lot of features about Windows 8 but the Start Screen is design for touch users. I can't use it with my mouse. It just feels extremely inefficient and makes you move the mouse all over the screen for simple menus...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Seems like this didn't affect US sales much, but regardless of that it is pretty amusing that so many people are doubting the Xbox One already.

How do you mess up this badly?

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

Nintendo should send them a thank you card.

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS