Looking for a New Headset

Hey guys, 

I have recently came into a bit of troubles. My headset just broke (due to plastic/build quality).

I had a GameCom 780 (http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/gamecom-780).

-They were wonderful and I loved the sound. The mic didn't have any issues of any sort. I also was able to grab them for $35.

Now that they are on their last leg, I want to look into a new set.

I would like to potentially have a wireless headset - just for the ability to move freely.

-I know some people on the forums do not like wireless and that's fine. I'm not an audiophile but would like to possibly see a difference from the GameCom 780s. 

I would also like to have the mic connected to the actual headset. 

What I have looked into:

- SteelSeries H Wireless - $299 - Does anyone have experience with them? How is the mic on them?

- Steel Series 9H - $159 - Are they almost the same as the H wireless but wired? Any experience? 

- Corsair 2100 - $130 (but I can snag them for $65 new) - yet again, any experience with them? How is the range? Is the build quality something to be an issue? 

- Any recommendations will be welcomed! 

Kingston HyperX Cloud destroys all of those.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Kingston HyperX Cloud destroys all of those.

100% on the money with this. Go with the HyperX Cloud man. I'm dying to get one of those headsets.

Spoiler

If you want to splash some cash then the Beyerdynamic MMX300 is a good choice. Otherwise the HyperX cloud is the way to go.

What's the hype on the Kingston HyperX Cloud? What makes it stand out compared to the competitors. 

The logitech g930's are probably worth considering. Not the best headset ever but the only wireless headset I've had experience with. Really solid, decent software, sound decent, mic's decent. Nothing incredible but a pretty solid headset all around. Customer service is pretty good as well from when I had to deal with them.

If you want a headset that is going to last a long time with excellent quality try the  Beyerdynamic MMX300 will not disappoint you at all if they are within your budget.

Not really looking to spend over $200 sadly. The H wireless were only looked at because of wireless ability. 

I guess I'm more so looking for a headset that has good positional audio.