marvel vs dc

chimmychunger

so choose your favourite company then you favorite hero from each

tell me if i missed any you think should be on here

Batman is love.

Batman is life.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

You need to add an option in each DC and Marvel for (chose other) because the poll forces votes in all sections.

Personally Marvel has won it for me because of all the recent movies, I never was big into the comic books. But hands down Batman is my favorite super hero 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

It's very hard for me to choose, I love both, but I guess I prefer marvel because the whole universe makes more sense imo (as far as superheroes and aliens can make sense of course). Still love my Batman though.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Marvel ofc

ZEUS

CPUi7 4770K - 4.4Ghz CoolerNoctua NH-D14 MB: Maximus VI Hero RAM4 x 4GB Vengeance Pro DDR3 2133Mhz GPUWindforce 780ti Case: Corsair C70 Storage: 3 x 128GB 840 Pro SSD in RAID 0 , 2 x 1TB Barracuda PSU860W AX860i Displays: Asus VG248QE 144Hz , Asus VE247H 60Hz KeyboardRazer Blackwidow 2013 MouseRazer Deathadder SoundSennheiser HD 558 Mic: Blue Snowball

"If I'm not quoted I probably won't reply back to you."

Where the hell is John Stewart? In fact, where the hell is the Green Lantern (DC) and The Question (DC) options?! Also, Power Girl (DC), Super Girl (DC), Martian Manhunter (DC), Doctor Strange (Marvel), Deathstroke (DC), Raven (DC), Cyborg (DC), Iceman (Marvel), Marvel Girl (Gee, I wonder?), Rocket Raccoon (Marvel), and Squirrel Girl (Marvel) 'cause why the hell not.

In brightest day, in blackest night, 

No evil shall escape my sight.

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power ... Green Lantern's light!

55_JohnStewart.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Also,I;m sorry to disappoint you but I had no idea which characters were Marvel's and which were DC's.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I love both, so its very hard for me to decide, but if I have to choose then DC wins due to their shows and the crossovers they have had (like Barry Allen aka The Flash being in Arrow, and then Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow being in the Flash pilot episode) and are going to have.

Also where is Black Canary in DC ?

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Marvel is my favourite as a whole, but Batman is my favourite Superhero.

My Laptop Desktop background

post-54657-0-13557300-1407198471.jpg

I'm more of a marvel fan.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I love both, so its very hard for me to decide, but if I have to choose then DC wins due to their shows and the crossovers they have had (like Barry Allen aka The Flash being in Arrow, and then Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow being in the Flash pilot episode) and are going to have.

Also where is Black Canary in DC ?

Comic book limbo? So many characters that it's kind of expected that they will have to shelve some of them. The only characters who never receive this treatment on DC's side are Superman and Batman. On Marvel's I'm assuming Spider-Man and Wolverine, but I don't really know. What's cool are the characters who become famous out of the blue when they're "revived" like John Stewart, The Flash, The Question, etc. Also, the Huntress (DC), Catwoman (DC), Static Shock (DC), and Terry McGinnis (DC) should be added.

Terry's the Batman successor in Batman Beyond in case anyone's wondering.

144053-82775-terry-mcginnis_super.jpg

tumblr_m974taU5yD1rdteqno1_500.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I like green lantern more than the flash (who I voted for) but not hal jordan.  Hal is kind of dumb, there are plenty of green lanterns that are smarter and more creative with their constructs than he is.  I wish they got some play.

I voted marvel because they are superior.  Batman and superman suck.  For favorite marvel character, I voted storm, though none of the movies have showcased her well.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...