Cooler Master HAF XM or Corsair 500r?

Hi Everybody :)

First of all, i'm sorry for my english, im Swiss. Correct me if i'm wrong, i need to learn this ;)

I need some Feedback for those two Cases: Cooler Master HAF XM and Corsair 500r.

I'm kind of switching between these two Cases, because i'm looking for Excellent Airflow, silence and looks. I'm going for a red-themed build, so both of these (500r in black, of course) would fit my needs in look.

But i'm also going for great Airflow wich both are good Cases for, but the HAF XM has the top Rad mount, if i want to add a Rad in the Future.

The 500r, you can stick some silent Fans in and you're good to go. The HAF XM comes with two 200 millimeter Fans, so when they're loud, i had to use Voltage-resistors for the Fans, and they're already not a Monster in pushing Air (I have some of the same fans in my HAF 912), or we do some modding and fit some 140 Millimeter or 120 Millimeter.

For the Looks, both are looking absolute awesome. I really like the industrial Look of the HAF-Series, but also the simplicity of the 500r.

So tell me what you think and i'm really thankful for fast and good help :)

Personally, I have a soft spot for the 500r so I would go with that. If you are going with the black/red theme I would replace the fans to red leds.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |