Crucial DDR4 ready for pre-order in the UK

this tread has derailed a little bit........................................... lets try and get it back on course? .

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

Btw, where is your profile picture from?

Top Gear: Bolivia Special

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Omg the dick measuring contest for more RAM. I have 16gbs and I want more. I want 192gb of RAM for absolutely no reason other than to brag about.

Ofc it will take a while for 16gb or higher sodimms to come out but still the density will be great.

Wrong there are higher density modules however they're all within the enterprise class of ecc ram whether you want to pay an extreme amount is gonna be a tough decision for most enthusiasts & companies changing to the new haswell-e platform.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>