Champions League Final - Want to go see it? (Londoners)

Bhups

Hey guys, so I live in Birmingham but im down in South London living and working with my sister for a few weeks. They are going to the cinema on Saturday night but I have turned down the opportunity so that I can watch the game, I will most likely be down in Wimbledon looking for somewhere to watch it, and was wandering if anyone else on here fancies joining me?

Kick off is 7.45pm on Saturday 25th of May

CM Cosmos 2 - I5 3570k @ 4.4ghz - Corsair H100 - ASUS Maximus V Formula - 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram - 128GB Intel SSD - 500gb Western Digital HDD - Saphire Radeon HD 6950 2gb (Flashed with HD6970 bios  + Arctic cooling acellero cooler) -  

That sounds like nice idea, if you could get a group (safety is important..) but unfortunately, I don't follow football at all. :P

Won't you be watching with your friends? 

Who are you supporting? 

Won't you be watching with your friends? 

Who are you supporting? 

Well im in london with my sister, who is going to see the new star trek film (I have already seen it) also all my friends are back in Birmingham. I dont really mind who wins to be honest, just would like to watch it! and as far as i'm concerned the more the merrier!

CM Cosmos 2 - I5 3570k @ 4.4ghz - Corsair H100 - ASUS Maximus V Formula - 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram - 128GB Intel SSD - 500gb Western Digital HDD - Saphire Radeon HD 6950 2gb (Flashed with HD6970 bios  + Arctic cooling acellero cooler) -