Unknown Device Issue

Go to solution Solved by LDG,

Done! reinstalled Chipset driver..

Guys can you help me on this one?

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&SUBSYS_78211462&REV_05

Tried searching it but still haven't found any correct solution..

Thanks for any help.

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU

Did you found something not working on your pc?

If not, why do you care? If yes you should know right away what is not installed.

Is this on a HP ProBook 450 G1HP ProBook 450 G1 OP?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

No its on my desktop I just re-installed windows yesterday using uefi usb installed everything except for my IGPU driver because I don't think I'm going to use it..

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU

... so it's you IGPU.

I dont think so.. Because same as last time I never installed the driver but this unknown device was not present.. 

Did you found something not working on your pc?

If not, why do you care? If yes you should know right away what is not installed.

Everything is working fine.. I just don't want to ignore what this thing, cause maybe later I might have some problems with this.

If last time you installed drivers without graphic card already installed, driver for IGPU may have installed itself. Now if you have graphic card plug in, IGPU can't install itself.

If last time you installed driver without graphic card already installed, driver may have installed itself. Now if you have graphic card plug in, IGPU can't install itself.

No this is not the case.. The dedicated GPU was already plugged in prior to the installation of its drivers.

IGPU is not involved in this matter..

Done! reinstalled Chipset driver..