Nvidia Shield Tablet or Google Nexus 7 (2013)

BritishTemplar

I just recently watched one of Linus vids on YouTube and i came across about the Nvidia Shield Tablet  i was quite surprised on how advanced these tablets are now days, i never owned a tablet yet  and the Nvidia Shield tablet looks like a good start on buying my first  tablet but what keeping my back on buying it is the Nexus 7 (2013) i do both like these 2 tablets but i think the Nvidia shield has much more too offer like these popular Steam games but i do not know which tablet is more powerful because i do not recognize some of the Android specs, i need a tablet that will keep me entertained for 2 years because i will be away from my Country doing my 2 year National guard service. Please leave a comment on what do you think about these tablets if there worth it.

the shield is ok but not quite worth $400us to like 300eu dont buy either just yet i would wait for the sheild to drop in price then buy the shield 

I'd go w/ the Shield because it has more features that I would use.

the shield is ok but not quite worth $400us to like 300eu dont buy either just yet i would wait for the sheild to drop in price then buy the shield 

its not 400$ its 299,00$ on Amazon and its about 220,00 euros and the Nexus 7 costs about nearly the same price in euros

its not 400$ its 299,00$ on Amazon and its about 220,00 euros and the Nexus 7 costs about nearly the same price in euros

pardon me but i was talking about the 32gb version i know it will go on sale at some point thats the smarter one to buy either way shield is better 

pardon me but i was talking about the 32gb version i know it will go on sale at some point thats the smarter one to buy either way shield is better 

I noticed on the 32gb version includes LTE i have no idea what that is but i think am gonna go whit the 16 GB version because you can insert a Micro SD card that will expand your storage up to 128 GB and its cheaper

I noticed on the 32gb version includes LTE i have no idea what that is but i think am gonna go whit the 16 GB version because you can insert a Micro SD card that will expand your storage up to 128 GB and its cheaper

lte means that you get verizon to be like a carrier for it so you can take it anywhere and have internet and it still has microsd port 

The Nvidia Tablet in 16GB costs as much as the Nexus 7 32GB LTE 299 Euros.

Source: http://shield.nvidia.de/buy-now/

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

lte means that you get verizon to be like a carrier for it so you can take it anywhere and have internet and it still has microsd port 

wow 420 blaze it screw the expensive one a 32g msd only like 20dollars 

shield for me

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Shield tablet is more powerful 

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).