Looking for a gaming/collage laptop

Dubesta11

Those priorities should probably be switched, but that's what I want. A laptop that has some gaming potential, but has long enough battery to last the day. I also would like it to have an SSD, but over 500GB of space would be nice as well. The size would be about 14-15 inches, price around 1000, and purchase date around early 2015. I know that's a long time, but what do they have like this to purchase today?

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Is this what you were looking for? 

concept_collage_338.jpg

(I hope you're not going to be going to college for English xD

Have a look at MSI's gaming range. They're good for storage (SSD + HDD) as well as being powerful and lightweight if you go for something like the GS60 Ghost. Not 100% sure on the pricing in the US though. 

Have a look at MSI's gaming range. They're good for storage (SSD + HDD) as well as being powerful and lightweight if you go for something like the GS60 Ghost. Not 100% sure on the pricing in the US though. 

The ghosts are around 1500 and are full on gaming laptops. I'm just looking for something that could game if necessary.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H