power safe mode useless

Wiff

Do you guys also think that the power saving mode is useless? When I activate it on my laptop, everything gets extremely laggy and you cant even watch youtube videos without laggs, so it absolutely makes no sense why this feature exists

It's to extend the length of the battery's charge. It should automatically turn off when you have the power cord plugged in.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

It's to extend the length of the battery's charge. It should automatically turn off when you have the power cord plugged in.

but what does it help me if I cant run the pc

but what does it help me if I cant run the pc

You said you were talking about your laptop in the OP? If your laptop is struggling to run stuff in power saver mode, then change the power settings, so your cpu doesn't drop below 50% of it's speed, it should help.

Assuming you are on Windows 7, try this.

1 - Bring up your start menu and search for "power save" - then click on "Change power-saving settings".

2 - Select "Change plan settings" on the energy saving power mode you're using.

3 - Click "Change advanced power settings".

4 - Under "Processor power management", go to "Minimum processor state" and change the value from 5% to 50%.

5 - Click OK

See if that helps. Check below for pics to find power saving options.

5GvKOTR.jpg?1

GbFZ9Ob.jpg?1

d8Czwpz.jpg?1

b7IDohe.jpg?1

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You said you were talking about your laptop in the OP? If your laptop is struggling to run stuff in power saver mode, then change the power settings, so your cpu doesn't drop below 50% of it's speed, it should help.

Assuming you are on Windows 7, try this.

1 - Bring up your start menu and search for "power save" - then click on "Change power-saving settings".

2 - Select "Change plan settings" on the energy saving power mode you're using.

3 - Click "Change advanced power settings".

4 - Under "Processor power management", go to "Minimum processor state" and change the value from 5% to 50%.

5 - Click OK

See if that helps. Check below for pics to find power saving options.

5GvKOTR.jpg?1

GbFZ9Ob.jpg?1d8Czwpz.jpg?1b7IDohe.jpg?1

i am not using it anyway, but I was justsayin'. I have win 8.0 btw.