New Humble Bundle - Alan Wake

Yep, it's here again with another great game, Alan Wake and the Alan Wake American Nightmare expansion. For those that don't know, the humble bundle is an organisation that makes deals with developers to sell their games and allow the customer to choose where the money goes to:

- Charity (Childs play and EFF)
- The Humble Bundle Website
- Developer (Remedy)

Unlike the usual humble bundles, this game is not only a steam copy. Once purchased you will be able to either download the game directly in your browser, via bittorrent (Which is fast by the way, I'm getting 1.2mb/s), or via steam!
7GB for the Alan Wake Collectors Edition
2GB for the American Nightmare Expansion

Source

Happy Gaming!

^^^ You can get 2 steam keys for both games you just have to pay over $1. I did and got both steam keys. 

Played the original Alan Wake, awesome game you get into the story. The combat is pretty dry and repetitive but the storyline and feel are well awesome. 
Definitely worth it. Always good to have a game like this to mix things up from your MMO's, FPS's, and RPG's. I'm in to give american nightmare a try.

I payed $5 and I only have direct links for both...

My bad found them :P theres the additional option of a direct download however - updated origional post!!

Got it thanks!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

i think you should pay at least 5 bucks for this,

but this is my opinion,

great games 

remdy are awsome for doing this.watch the video

i think you should pay at least 5 bucks for this,

but this is my opinion,

great games 

remdy are awsome for doing this.watch the video

I'm glad you linked that, I completely missed it! Interesting to hear from the developers!

Thanks for the deal ;)

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

i can't buy it due to sanctions :(

i will give "1 mythtical + 1 rare" dota 2 items for anyone who buy it for me as a gift (you can buy it cheap XD)

if anyone is interested send me a pm first

thanks

i can't buy it due to sanctions :(

i will give "1 mythtical + 1 rare" dota 2 items for anyone who buy it for me as a gift (you can buy it cheap XD)

if anyone is interested send me a pm first

thanks

what sanctions?

what sanctions?

many things, e.g i can't use credit cards here

i don't really like to talk about it

WOW thanks so much for the heads up I wouldn't have known if not for this thread. Will buy this bundle once I get home!

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Totally awesome. I bought Alan Wake for full price on Xbox 360 when if first came out and LOVED it. Pre-ordered it on Steam when it came out. Just bought it again on Humble and am downloading all of the bonus content. Totally awesome. Anybody want my steam keys for the two games?

Totally awesome. I bought Alan Wake for full price on Xbox 360 when if first came out and LOVED it. Pre-ordered it on Steam when it came out. Just bought it again on Humble and am downloading all of the bonus content. Totally awesome. Anybody want my steam keys for the two games?

I would like them if its available 

I would like them if its available 

Sent you a PM. Enjoy. Turn the lights off and have some fun :)

Sent you a PM. Enjoy. Turn the lights off and have some fun :)

It's gonna be an all nighter tonight lol thanks again man :)

Paid $5.00, would liked to have paid more but I'm going on holiday next week and I have a stag to pay for this month too.

I paid $2 for this bundle. Well I wasn't going to pay more than $2 for Alan Wake (even though they are amazing) so its either they take $0 from me or $2 from me.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Anyone got an extra Steam key? :mellow:

~meOw! Σ:3

Anyone got an extra Steam key? :mellow:

Don't ask for keys...

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Don't ask for keys...

This isn't the Giveaway thread.

Anyone got an extra dollar? :lol:

~meOw! Σ:3

Even I bought this bundle the games are great and the extra's are amazing

Haha this game is really good! It scares me a little though (old women phobia I guess) kinda like the woman in black!

Haha this game is really good! It scares me a little though (old women phobia I guess) kinda like the woman in black!

Don't worry, i'm scared too lol

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410