Which is Better?

G3258 with 750ti? or a10 7850k with 750ti?
guys please consider that G3258 with 750ti is lot cheaper than the a10.
What can you say?

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

I would probably either get a 6300 or save up for an i5. I really don't see the point of getting a dual core.

Getting a dual core is not worth it and when it comes to getting 4 it would be better to get an I5. The 6/8-core processors are a waste unless you're on a tight budget since games can't utilise 6/8 cores so far.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

pentium, but the a10 would be ALOT better with an r7 250

beause the a10 would be crossfire with the r7 250

I personally love the Pentium because of it's amazing overclock ability, but make sure your motherboard can overclock the Pentium if you do plan on getting it.

What can you say?

Better at what?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Better at what?

gaming :D

Getting a dual core is not worth it and when it comes to getting 4 it would be better to get an I5. The 6/8-core processors are a waste unless you're on a tight budget since games can't utilise 6/8 cores so far.

i thought that i could save money if i choose the dual core. but i think you right i would save some money and get a semi high tier cpu

I personally love the Pentium because of it's amazing overclock ability, but make sure your motherboard can overclock the Pentium if you do plan on getting it.

yeah its a good overclocker. but i will not use this pc for some stuff its major purpose is for gaming only

ok first off, those two builds have different budget points

750ti and overclocked pentium is fine but you must know that when you upgrade card, you WILL have bottleneck and future games and current are highly threaded ( there are examples like arma 3, based on old engine )

if we take current 160$ price for 7850k and compare it to for example 8320, we see the 8320 CPU performance is almost duble given the same clock speed. Fx 8320 is also about 10$ cheaper. 

So this 10 dollars can go for better mobo. 

So you get this rig, pay about 30$ for cpu cooler to keep it cool quiet and if you want OC.

THen you want to upgrade gpu, you have about twice the power from cpu. Yes single thread operations still lack, but games will and use more threads.

yeah its a good overclocker. but i will not use this pc for some stuff its major purpose is for gaming only

Then an I5 is the way to go even if you have to save up a little. My recommendation would be to wait for Broadwell if you have to save for quite a while (a few months) then get a broadwell I5. The pentium will become outdated quite soon and is more of a nostalgia chip IMO.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

What can you say?

ok, failed to look where you are from :S

get g3258 with 750ti 

A10 is just two module just like athlon, but it has integrated gpu. Since you have dedicated gpu Gtx 750ti you really dont need it.

Cheerio!

ok first off, those two builds have different budget points

750ti and overclocked pentium is fine but you must know that when you upgrade card, you WILL have bottleneck and future games and current are highly threaded ( there are examples like arma 3, based on old engine )

if we take current 160$ price for 7850k and compare it to for example 8320, we see the 8320 CPU performance is almost duble given the same clock speed. Fx 8320 is also about 10$ cheaper. 

So this 10 dollars can go for better mobo. 

So you get this rig, pay about 30$ for cpu cooler to keep it cool quiet and if you want OC.

THen you want to upgrade gpu, you have about twice the power from cpu. Yes single thread operations still lack, but games will and use more threads.

so you are suggesting i should get 8320 rather than a10 choice?

ok, failed to look where you are from :S

get g3258 with 750ti 

A10 is just two module just like athlon, but it has integrated gpu. Since you have dedicated gpu Gtx 750ti you really dont need it.

Cheerio!

thanks for the advice,

Then an I5 is the way to go even if you have to save up a little. My recommendation would be to wait for Broadwell if you have to save for quite a while (a few months) then get a broadwell I5. The pentium will become outdated quite soon and is more of a nostalgia chip IMO.

i still have my i7 4770k rig so i think i should skip broadwell because i dont have lots of money.

This Build plan is intended to build a BUDGET gaming rig.