ITX Powerhouse Build 'The Giant'

So i'm planning on doing another Build (Prolly my 3rd this year so far, experimenting-wise).

And it recently stumbled across Corsair's new HG10 after looking at the G10 Kraken from NZXT to cool my Reference R9 290, i picked it up for hella cheap so i am not complaining.

However, my allurement to ITX builds is second to none....and it drives me wild when i see powerhouses working in small places.

What i want to sorta do is have a case setup along the lines of an Elite 130/ Corsair 250D (The corsair is a little bigger though...), where i have a LP CPu cooler (Which i have) inside a small case cooling a 4770 (Currently) but WC the 290 on a HG10 by mounting the Rad on the front intake and maybe having the Rad have an exhaust...or just have the usual mount.

The problem though is either i think the initial idea might not work as the Rad fan will be drawing air inside the case from nothing....but if i swap it around i might be blowing death air toward my i7.

So my question goes out to all those on the forum that might know a work around......In the case of the corsair case i might be able to dodge the problem...but in wanting to keep something small, yet powerful....

...How can i beat the rules of physics? (Adequately).

Cheers to all who engage :)

if you are skilled with 3D drawing programs, you could sketch it out in sketchup/inventor/others and see if it would fit. take a good look at the dimensions

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits