Free keys

Fulgrim

Since other people are doing i thought i'd join in. Only thing i'm requesting is if anyone has an unused Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 key for Steam they don't mind giving away i'd gladly accept it :P

Sorry for not so good titles, they're just keys i've had for a while, unused ofc. They are  mainly Steam keys, some are for Origin, but forgot which ones, so  if the key isn't recognized on Steam, try Origin or vice versa.

Please limit yourself to one or two keys. 

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

IH2NY-PYHLY-AEFNZ

ARMA: Cold War Assault

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=mVZyCHRMpNe75Vaq

Scribblenauts Unlimited 

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=Tun7AzvKkPfCcWkB

Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=hxD8rPqneukrs2ap

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising   

AMKK-CHQ6-KLXQ-4YSB-HU63

5WW6-VUQH-ZT9D-PAYJ-TW4W

0YAQR-9B3JY-Z282N   

Populous 

25U4-KEFZ-EDK6-Z25U-C6DW

8KDV-RD54-R52L-4A5H-7DTT

Mirror's Edge 

QIXHB-L8Z3D-GW7Z0

H4YG-TZWF-DQZC-WXL2-F6JD
2KCC-9297-4LSX-P2S8-KWFZ

Dead Space

A8056-07978-RLICG

35HH-MZ7J-JKAZ-FJXF-D35X

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

WTTLE-9TYLA-ZCQIZ

FD9R-GRPF-3RQE-T5TW-VH2R

HK7X-RQCC-HHYP-88ZL-EJDL

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

6JU4-VUSR-7CHW-8K4T-XS99

Medal Of Honor

CXMM-7RLD-S8VR-FLRA-UT49

Dead Space 3

666E-GTPC-LE6N-Z635-STFP

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Took the Serious Sam and the Humble Bundle ones, cheers. Have the rest already.

wow, thats a bunch of keys :o

i didnt take any, just wanted to say thanks :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Every time someone gives out keys they're always taken. I just happen to have Steam open. or I wouldn't bother.

I took a Populous and the Steam key for Red Alert 3: Uprising.

Thanks a lot for doing this!

fast bitches! at least i got burnout paradise!!

love you so much! :wub:

"Please limit yourself to one or two keys. "

Ha, so who took half of them? I'm pretty sure there were one guy who went trough as much as he could. :D . Too bad I were too slow for crysis :/

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I took:

Crysis 2

Mirror's Edge

Some are still available!

I got to this post late, had to wait for Origin to update, and STILL got these.

Huge thanks! I also checked a couple keys without redeeming them. Some are still good on Origin...

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

"Please limit yourself to one or two keys. "

Ha, so who took half of them? I'm pretty sure there were one guy who went trough as much as he could. :D . Too bad I were too slow for crysis :/

Unfortunately there is always 1 or 2 greedy fuckers who just do as they please. Such is human nature.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Some Mirror's Edge codes say not valid.

Some Mirror's Edge codes say not valid.

If you read the original post before rushing to get the keys...

They are  mainly Steam keys, some are for Origin, but forgot which ones, so  if the key isn't recognized on Steam, try Origin or vice versa.

If you read the original post before rushing to get the keys...

Mhm.

I got to the post ~6 minutes after it was posted, had to wait for Origin to update, and got Mirror's Edge and Crysis 2. The two that I figured would be gone.

Thanks again for the keys, man. I'll enjoy both tons :)

I also took a Burnout key, checked it just now and it wasn't taken, and the topic isn't in recent anymore. Sorry, but I wanted that nostalgia >.<

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I got Red Alert on Origin, so .. thanks!

Politics: "Poli" a Latin word meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures".

DAMNIT. I wanted crysis

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs