I need a new and beefier RIG - 2.3k $USD max.

I recommend you to buy these parts from pcp.ch and digitec.ch

Pc-ostschweiz has so shity prices and they are all 5 min changeing them.

As a cooler i recommend you Noctua NH-D15 or thE Cryorig R1.

But the Cryorig you would have to buy from germany because not 1 shop is selling the Cryorig here in switzerland. :(

With the H440 you might consider the Kraken X61. Besides being an excellent cooler it has user configured lighting on the pump head.

A lot more expensive though  :D Here in UK the K2 costs £50 and the Phanteks is £69. The only shop i can see selling the X61 is asking for £110  :blink:

A lot more expensive though  :D Here in UK the K2 costs £50 and the Phanteks is £69. The only shop i can see selling the X61 is asking for £110  :blink:

The X61 is expensive but I believe it is in the budget. With windowed cases using an AIO does make for a nicer display. Still £110, even accounting for VAT, does seem excessive.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

The Phanteks is huge  :D  The H440 case takes up to 180mm cooler height, and the Phanteks is 171mm.

The Noctua is a good cooler as well, although it doesn't fit in with a red/black colour scheme. You would have to swap the fans if you wanted to keep the colour the same.

I know lol.. It's tough finding a cooler, that has the scheme I want. I will more likely find a water cooling solution with that scheme, rather than an air cooling one.. :/

What's about Corsair solution with he H50? It's compatible with my socket and it's pitch black. And I could swap the original fan on the radiator with an SP series 120 mil. fan from Corsair?

I don't know enough about it. So yeah. If anyone has any thoughts on that one..

id-be-sooo-happy.jpg

With the H440 you might consider the Kraken X61. Besides being an excellent cooler it has user configured lighting on the pump head.

Hmm.. Nice idea. But I can't find it in Swizerland. :/ And honestly I don't want to buy parts from Germany.. it's annoying.

I recommend you to buy these parts from pcp.ch and digitec.ch

Pc-ostschweiz has so shity prices and they are all 5 min changeing them.

As a cooler i recommend you Noctua NH-D15 or thE Cryorig R1.

But the Cryorig you would have to buy from germany because not 1 shop is selling the Cryorig here in switzerland. :(

I bought some parts from pcp some time ago. Never again. tbh. They have a realy shitty service. So yeah. Digitec ALL THE WAY!

Like I said above. I won't buy parts from other countries.

Nc.

The X61 is expensive but I believe it is in the budget. With windowed cases using an AIO does make for a nicer display. Still £110, even accounting for VAT, does seem excessive.

I can't find it in Switzerland. :P I can't even consider using it.. 

I would be looking at a H80i as a minimum if you decide to go with an i7. The other options are H100i and H105. The H105 should fit in the H440. I have seen a build with it mounted in the front. The H100i will fit in the roof with no problems.

Alright guys, small update, I've took some stuff now from you guys and I was thinking in the last few hours, what else I might need.This is what I came up with.

KLICK <- Parts I thought of.

I'd like to have some comments on it. I took the last few hours figuring it out and well.. I just want to be sure, that I don't buy something stupid. Which could lead me failing my system, because I didn't take a proper look..

Also I could start with that low budget of 1.4k earlier. Like a whole month. Or get 2 GTX 780's and make directly a SLI config.. altough, I'm not sure if it would make that big of a difference.

And here a small list of stuff I already have:

Maximus V Gene LGA 1155

Core i7 2600k / 2700k (not sure, need to take a better look on it when I'm home from holidays.

2 TB WD Green (1x), Kingston SSDNow 128Gb (1x) and like 2 more HDD's which I'll probably format and use for something else, they're both old and shit. :P

Peripherals:

Asus 1080p monitors (2x), Mad Catz M.M.O. 7 mouse, Logitech G710+ keyboard, Behringer C-1U microphone and a pair of Beyerdynamics DT 770's Pro Edition (250 Ω).

Alright guys, small update, I've took some stuff now from you guys and I was thinking in the last few hours, what else I might need.This is what I came up with.

KLICK <- Parts I thought of.

I'd like to have some comments on it. I took the last few hours figuring it out and well.. I just want to be sure, that I don't buy something stupid. Which could lead me failing my system, because I didn't take a proper look..

Also I could start with that low budget of 1.4k earlier. Like a whole month. Or get 2 GTX 780's and make directly a SLI config.. altough, I'm not sure if it would make that big of a difference.

And here a small list of stuff I already have:

Maximus V Gene LGA 1155

Core i7 2600k / 2700k (not sure, need to take a better look on it when I'm home from holidays.

2 TB WD Green (1x), Kingston SSDNow 128Gb (1x) and like 2 more HDD's which I'll probably format and use for something else, they're both old and shit. :P

Peripherals:

Asus 1080p monitors (2x), Mad Catz M.M.O. 7 mouse, Logitech G710+ keyboard, Behringer C-1U microphone and a pair of Beyerdynamics DT 770's Pro Edition (250 Ω).

2x8GB of memory would be better. https://shop.digitec.ch/en/s1/product/crucial-ballistix-sport-2x-8gb-ddr3-1600-dimm-ram-2432617?tagIds=76 has better timings and is less expensive. https://shop.digitec.ch/en/s1/product/corsair-vengeance-pro-black-2x-8gb-ddr3-1866-dimm-ram-439896?tagIds=76 would be an even better choice.

The H105 has pre-applied thermal compound on the pump block interface surface. Strictly speaking additional compound is not necessary.

2x8GB of memory would be better. https://shop.digitec.ch/en/s1/product/crucial-ballistix-sport-2x-8gb-ddr3-1600-dimm-ram-2432617?tagIds=76 has better timings and is less expensive. https://shop.digitec.ch/en/s1/product/corsair-vengeance-pro-black-2x-8gb-ddr3-1866-dimm-ram-439896?tagIds=76 would be an even better choice.

The H105 has pre-applied thermal compound on the pump block interface surface. Strictly speaking additional compound is not necessary.

Ouh.. used an old list, :P Forgott to take out the compound.

Thanks. :)

What do you think btw of SLI configs? Is it worth, after I get 2 more Screens.. ?

Ouh.. used an old list, :P Forgott to take out the compound.

Thanks. :)

What do you think btw of SLI configs? Is it worth, after I get 2 more Screens.. ?

Generally I prefer a single powerful gpu. But as more pixels need to be generated SLI starts to make sense. You have the psu to handle SLI so it is just a question of when you feel SLI is needed. And you won't know that immediately.