Validating a Windows Key without using it.

Hey,

I'm looking to buy a Windows 8.1 pro key from G2A, seeing as though their prices are the cheapest around.

I've looked into how the G2A Shield system works, you insert the key into the Windows 8.1 installer and hey presto your key is valid and you have your guarantee.

However, what if I want to save the key for another computer? I want to use the key for my new PC build, I'm currently using a mac, so when I screen share to validate the key how is it validated? I can't share the screen with the PC I'm installing it on, so I don't know how it would work.

Thx in advance.

huh ?

just be sure its valid when ur on the G2A shield  then just cancel the installation and use it in the other system 

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i used my laptop and installed the windows 8.1 installer and i typed my code into that and then a message came up saying my key was valid, but i didint press next to install it, i just cancelled it and used the same key once i finished making my new pc.

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro