Got a leak

As the title says, I got a leak... So what now?

I found the leak while I was filling the loop. The computer wasn't on, only the pump. I believe I fixed the leak already.

Looks like only my HDD got wet.

So do I just let it dry and everything will be good? Not sure what I should do with a leak.

put it in rice 

this is mostlikey not helpful.

As the title says, I got a leak... So what now?

I found the leak while I was filling the loop. The computer wasn't on, only the pump. I believe I fixed the leak already.

Looks like only my HDD got wet.

So do I just let it dry and everything will be good? Not sure what I should do with a leak.

if it was off and some water dripped on it just let it dry for a while a room temperature. how much water are we talking about ? where did it hit the hdd?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

How much coolant did leak?

If the drops are only on the topside of the hdd, then wipe it off and you should be fine.

If coolant got to the lower side, where the electronics are unprotected, ou need to let it evaporate first.

That can take a while, the bigger the droplet the longer.

put it in rice 

this is mostlikey not helpful.

I would try that and leave it there for a day. I would guess you have a ssd too, so you could still use the PC only if you're sure that was the only leak and puddle or droplet

Thanks for the replies, I'm currently letting the loop run and seeing if another leak happens. Hoping my HDD dries enough.

I have the H440 and my front rad was leaking onto the drive I have at the very bottom. There was sorta a puddle building up.. but it mostly just went into the floor.