coolest computer cases

ddbtkd456

Fucking awesome. That is all.

ZEUS

CPUi7 4770K - 4.4Ghz CoolerNoctua NH-D14 MB: Maximus VI Hero RAM4 x 4GB Vengeance Pro DDR3 2133Mhz GPUWindforce 780ti Case: Corsair C70 Storage: 3 x 128GB 840 Pro SSD in RAID 0 , 2 x 1TB Barracuda PSU860W AX860i Displays: Asus VG248QE 144Hz , Asus VE247H 60Hz KeyboardRazer Blackwidow 2013 MouseRazer Deathadder SoundSennheiser HD 558 Mic: Blue Snowball

"If I'm not quoted I probably won't reply back to you."

To be quite honest, I feel desk computers are kinda stupid. They may be cool for some people, however I enjoy being able to move my computer occasionally.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

seen a few like this, now it makes me wanna make one out of steel/ aluminum...with more airflow but also some anti vibration stuff on the outside

Edit: still really cool, and now thinking of it i agree with terminashunator

Murderbox , Caselabs, XFX Type 01, Be quiet new case , linus's case maybe?

Interested in Business and Technology

To be quite honest, I feel desk computers are kinda stupid. They may be cool for some people, however I enjoy being able to move my computer occasionally.

You make a good point...tho, it would be cool to make a dual setup one connected to a display port switch so your monitors can switch between a server and a actual computer....still that being said I really thought it was interesting to find a build log how to make it yourself.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.