water cooling, flushing loop

Hey guys, I have everything set up, but needs to be cleaned out. is it all good to put 25% white vinegar and 75% distilled water IN my loop and run it a few times?

Do you have so much dirt in there?

Vinegar is something that should be used very carefully, but if you go with the estimated ratio of 1/4 vinegar and 3/4 water you should be fine though :).

I guess you are not taking apart the loop right? If you do take the vinegar/water combo and give it some temp in the micro wave.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

if you can get the loop out of your computer just take it in the bath tub or shower and give it a good ol flushing 

Do I have to? Really can't be bothered :(

It´s better to do that but not a must have. If you have a clean built or it would be a hustle to get the parts out just run the vinegar/water combo. But don´t run this for too long and you will probably have to flush this afterwards 2-3 times with distilled water.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Uhm out of topic question. What's the purpose of vinegar in a closed loop?

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Uhm out of topic question. What's the purpose of vinegar in a closed loop?

Never heard of vinegar in a closed loop.......It is used to flush/clean in custom loops though.
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Never heard of vinegar in a closed loop.......It is used to flush/clean in custom loops though.

Oooh. Sorry i thought it was added in a closed loop.

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Oooh. Sorry i thought it was added in a closed loop.

Closed loops are not cleaned. They are sealed at the manufacturer. I suppose you could open it but there would be no point.

Closed loops are not cleaned. They are sealed at the manufacturer. I suppose you could open it but there would be no point.

Ah shit sorry i was referring to a custom loop. My bad. :D

Ah shit sorry i was referring to a custom loop. My bad. :D

Lol no worries :P