If you're dutch you know these are baws

SSOB

1134539.gif

So awesome, only problem is the kinda unhealthy ingredient list: (should be only puff pastry, butter and cheese right?) :

water, tarwebloem, margarine (plantaardige oliën en vetten, water, zout, emulgator (E471), vitamine A en D3, voedingszuur (E270)), kaas 10%(melk, zout, zuursel, stremsel, kleurstof (E160b), conserveermiddel (E251)), droge melkbestanddelen, waxy mais, plantaardige olie, scharrelei, gemodificeerd zetmeel (aardappel), glucosestroop, zout, smeltzouten (E339, E452), kippenei-eipoeder, aroma, dextrose, plantaardig eiwithydrolysaat, zetmeel (tarwe), specerijen, stabilisator (E412 ), smaakversterker (E621).

Yeah...

Interested in Business and Technology

They look like a cross between hot pockets and those rolls with crusty cheese on top.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Those ingredients aren't that harmful...

chucherias-chuches.jpg

Those and coke have more serious shit :P

PS: ain't that a thing with cheese? I remember eating one of those on a gas station when I was traveling

Yes it's cheese. Gas stations mostly suck tho, overpriced and don't taste as good as the store bought ones.

Yeah, i ate too much of that. Only ones that i like atm are:

This one :

http://www.deruijter.nl/producten/witte-vlokken.aspx

and this one:

http://www.deruijter.nl/producten/specials-koffie-puur.aspx

I remember them from when I used to go to Centre Parks in Holland. Used to get huge boxes of them and have them on bread in the morning (: 

I remember them from when I used to go to Centre Parks in Holland. Used to get huge boxes of them and have them on bread in the morning (: 

Yeah i ate a ton of them when i was a kid, i now rarely eat it. 

NC5AkjV.gif

What's his name again? I only remeber he's Crabman.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Yeah i ate a ton of them when i was a kid, i now rarely eat it. 

I'm not even sure if I can get them in the UK. I imagine it's one of those things that you eat so much that you start to go off it. 

I'm not even sure if I can get them in the UK. I imagine it's one of those things that you eat so much that you start to go off it. 

No, you'll probably ''get bored'' of it after a couple of months. 

These guys sell them tho:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_4?ie=UTF8&asin=B0043P3GE0&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A3E747CSMOC1YQ